Photo via: nomadinception.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Zellige columns in a Moroccan Riad
- Greek Roman Columns Santa Lucia Sicily – See more of Ortigia Island at: http://chambersarchitects.com/blog/245-chambers-architects-visits-ortigia-island-siracusa-sicily.htmlsthash.IGj0wi3P.dpuf And take a look at more travel, art and architecture photos at: http://chambersarchitects.com/blog.html
- This house in Argentina by local architects Arquinoma has a front door tall enough to let in a giraffe. Located in the city of Mendoza, the two-storey Casa Besares is a white-rendered, rectilinear building with wooden floors and a concrete frame. Square and rectangular windows are scattered across the facades, while a wooden staircase folds up between the floors.
- Interior designer Pauline Lin has recently completed Faebrew, a modern coffee shop that serves hand poured coffees in an environment made of felt, wood, engineered stone, concrete floors and white walls.
- &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp in Kenya, Africa has nine canvas tents, all with gleaming wooden floors, wide beds, plush seating, ample storage and an en-suite bathroom with twin basins and a shower, and a private deck. This camp is the perfect place for an intimate safari for two. Timbuktu Travel.
- Artaic Mosaic Design! Custom mosaic can come LED back lit. http://www.artaic.com/information/mosaic-applications/backlit-tile-murals/
- Margot Mosaic Backsplash | New Ravenna Mosaics An art deco vibe…
- Beautiful millwork. And marble. Oh, and in love with those beautiful parquet chevron timber floors!
- Morocco – The Tea House Riad
- Royal Mansour Marrakech riad
- JW Marriott Manama, Bahrain by Yousif Daoud Al Sayegh Architects :: 50 floors
- Sail Tower, Kempinski Hotel and Serviced Residences, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, designed by Perkins + Will Architects :: 69 floors, height 260m :: under construction