Photo via: facebook.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Victor Horta (1861-1947) – Settee. Carved Wood and Upholstery. Designed for the Villa Charpentier. Circa 1899. 101cm x 138.7cm x 57cm.
- Victor Horta (1861-1947) – Electric Light Sconce. Brass with Glass Shades. Circa 1903. Musée dOrsay, Paris, France.
- &Beyond Bateleur Camp in Kenya is tucked into a riverine forest setting on the very edge of Kenyas Masai Mara National Reserve is an intimate tented camp so peaceful, elegant and close to the best of the game viewing that safari-goers visit it time and again. The tents have an elegant interiors – the true safari style. Timbuktu Travel.
- Biltmore Sprites – Arizona Biltmore Hotel / 2400 E Missouri Ave., Phoenix, Arizona / February 23, 1929 / Albert Chase McArthur — Now called the Biltmore Sprites, the Sprites of Midway Gardens were in a sense the lost children of architect Wright and sculptor Alfonso Iannelli. These geometric architectural statues were conceived in 1914 for adorning and watching over Midway Gardens on Chicagos lakefront. Most of the Sprites met a premature and unfortunate demise during Prohibition.
- &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp in Kenya, Africa has nine canvas tents, all with gleaming wooden floors, wide beds, plush seating, ample storage and an en-suite bathroom with twin basins and a shower, and a private deck. This camp is the perfect place for an intimate safari for two. Timbuktu Travel.
- Arizona Biltmore Hotel
- The Union Saloon In Prescott, Arizona In 1890 by The Nite Tripper, via Flickr
- True story of how Charles P. Stanton took over the mining town of Antelope Station, Arizona and turned it into his own personal, tyrannical empire.
- Arizona Biltmore, Phoenix AZ | Frank Lloyd Wright
- Sculpture @ Arizona Biltmore Hotel
- Anne B Schwartz / Los Angeles / contemporary abstract expressionist. Browse more art at annebschwartz.com | Abstract Art | Abstract Art Paintings | Modern Art | Modern Contemporary | Art Drawings | Art Paintings | Oil Canvas |
- A hygge office design – The quiet room at Knight Frank’s Sydney office at Angel Place, where staff enjoy the benefits of a green wall.