Photo via: destinationluxury.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Beautiful hotel bar | London Edition Hotel | Berners Tavern | Ian Schrager with designer Yabu Pushelberg
- Luxurious London EDITION hotel (old Berners Street Hotel). Ian Schrager design. cool bar
- chesterfield style sofa | herringbone oak floor | hotel interior design | London | bar design | industrial | classic | traditional
- The 38-foot-long bar, located in a space that was once an outdoor terrace, greets guests as they enter the restaurant.
- The pool bar and grill is the place to be while at JICH! Everyone enjoys listening to music, ordering drinks, and splashing in the pool. If only we could invent smell-o-camera, so you could smell all the wonderful aromas coming from the grill! jekyllclubsummer jekyllisland www.jekyllclub.com
- Samovar Tea Bar in the Mission, San Francisco // via Spotted SF
- Ocaña Bar and Club in Barcelona! (on the Plaza Reial 13-15) Foto by © Iñigo Bujedo Aguirre
- Original Mini Pendant Lights 23 excellent pics Interiordesignshome.com Cool mini pendant lights in the bar
- Its Brewing! Cotto Espresso, the renowned italian espresso bar in Adelaide, Australia. Our scope: Insights, Strategy & Positioning, Naming, Brand Identity & Store Design.
- This breathtaking luxury tower has expertly designed floor plans for efficient use of space and maximum views, it also offers extraordinary amenities such as heated pool, beach club services, roof bar, clubroom, tennis court, media room, business room and kid’s lounge. Visit us at: Hydemidtowmmiami.com, we’re ready to assist you in the pursuit of the home of your dreams.
- When it opened last year, Tea Mountain was a revelation. You see, while Prague may be a hidden kingdom of tea rooms, most of them did have a slightly annoying New Age vibe: people with linens playing the triangle who made you feel guilty because you had a cell phone. Tea Mountain is different. Nestled right next to the Veltlin wine bar in the Karlin district, it sports a modern design with clear reference points to Japan and the Orient. They do have wifi. They do explain everything w…
- Edition London (a Marriott hotel) by Ian Schrager has an Ingo Maurer stainless steel orb light in the entrance lounge