Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This fascinating Ukrainian Apartment has so many incredible details, that it could be considered one of the best apartments I have seen lately. The top floor apartment designed by Ukrainian architecture studio 2B Group is located in a building in Kiev, Ukraine. The inspiring interior design captures a multitude of styles, all designed to offer a seamless collection of textures, colors, shapes and materials. Wood, concrete, glass, metal, exposed brick – all these materials found their place in…
- backlit onyx bathroom washroom backlit onyx sinks backlit onyx stone backlit onyx wall detail Backlit Onyx Countertops Home Design Photos house,architecture,design,interior design,interior designer, architect, kitchen,bath ,modern,traditional, contemporary, contractor,builder
- Tony Chi-伦敦瑰丽酒店Rosewood London_MT-BBS|马蹄网-酒店大堂.jpg
- terracotta floor tile Entry Southwestern with blue and white porcelain casita exposed beams
- Tucked away in an overlooked neighbourhood of East London, quieter and smaller than Shoreditch but with the potential to outshine Brick Lane, Exmouth Market
- Border Oak – Brick Farmhouse with internal oak frame.
- Atchison Home | Mobile Alabama | Ivy | Exterior | Brick Building | Grass Pavers
- Interior designer Pauline Lin has recently completed Faebrew, a modern coffee shop that serves hand poured coffees in an environment made of felt, wood, engineered stone, concrete floors and white walls.
- Cathedral of Zamora Built between 1151 and 1174, the Cathedral is located on a higher part of the old town, is still surrounded by its old walls and gates, and is an example of Spanish Romanesque architecture. Zamora , Spain www.artexperiencenyc.com
- I wouldnt say I always used to pay attention to interiors but I have a very vivid memory of walking through my grandmas house when I was about 4 years old, thinking: Why would someone glue these ugly sheets of paper on their walls? The house was old and the wallpapers were damaged, even peeled…
- Urban architecture | east London Architecture | Shoreditch hotel design | Warehous style architecture | Crittal style windows | urban streetscape | contemporary urban design | Red brick exterior | rood top terrace | London boutique hotel | London hotel & members club | Shoreditch streetscape
- Sangoma Retreat – stone suite