Photo via: webmail1e.orange.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Esperas Traditional Houses- Santorini Oia is the prettiest and most upmarket of Santorinis cliff-top villages, and famed for its sunset. In a peaceful location a ten minute walk from the centre of the village, and built down the cliffside , the Esperas enjoys the most fantastic caldera views. greece santorini sunvil
- Entrance to The Spa Village Resort Tembok Bali, One of the most romantic resort…
- Greek Roman Columns Santa Lucia Sicily – See more of Ortigia Island at: http://chambersarchitects.com/blog/245-chambers-architects-visits-ortigia-island-siracusa-sicily.htmlsthash.IGj0wi3P.dpuf And take a look at more travel, art and architecture photos at: http://chambersarchitects.com/blog.html
- Start your day with a mouthwatering, delicious breakfast: awarded with the “Greek Breakfast” certification, the “Motivo” restaurant offers a wide selection of fresh greek breakfast staples.
- Dubai – This beautiful and crazy building is designed to resemble a blossoming flower, Greek architecture firm Petra Architects recently submitted “Blossoming Dubai” to the Zaabeel Park Tall Emblem Structure Competition. Main building access is on the ground floor and through the two symmetrical structures located on each side of the tower’s base.
- On The Rocks boutique hotel, an acclaimed member of small luxury hotels of the world, stands proudly at 200 meters above the Caldera basin. Situated in the famous village of Imerovigli, On the Rocks hotel with Caldera view lays at 10 minutes away from the islands capital Fira and 10 km from Santorini’s airport and Athinios port. Moreover, due to its privileged location is the perfect starting point to explore the magnificent island of Santorini. Greece
- BaubleBar, Warby Parker and Kate Spade are transforming the traditional store. Their SoHo stores gives shoppers a peek at the retail store of the future.
- Ive added more for 2016! Ive never installed patterned tile in any place Ive lived yet, but Im dying to. I love the gratifying graphic contrast of colors and shapes, particularly in these older, traditional designs. To get you inspired and give you some good resources, I pulled a few of my favorites to share. Many of these are Mexican tiles and some are cement. The prices range from high to low. Enjoy and tell me which you like best!
- Greenland East Village CBED Plots | Aedas | Architecture | Mixed-use | Chengdu, PRC More news about worldwide cities on Cityoki! http://www.cityoki.com/en/ Plus de news sur les grandes villes mondiales sur Cityoki : http://www.cityoki.com/fr/
- Designers Katrina Hernandez and Joshua Green turn a sparse Greenwich Village apartment into a party-ready pad
- Ekies All Senses Resort Rooms 301-307 – The Greek Foundation
- Residence in Crete by 3+ architecture – The Greek Foundation