Photo via: moderndesigninterior.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Franchesca Watson | Garden Designer- like the contrast of formal topiary and modern grasses
- Charming home in Alsace, France
- Nancy Chu Woos Aubergine – To Nancy, still life means life. The dominant characteristics of her art are color and abstraction; through such major themes as nudes, vegetables, fruits and landscape, she feels there is a living force inside their structural and sensuous elements. She brought this pair of aubergine from France and painted them with spontaneity and passion, like a piece of sculpture in progress.
- Hotel Everland, France
- Bibliothèque Nationale de France
- Saint Chapelle, Paris, France – Az ólomüveg a modern templom ablakokban is kiválóan érvényesül és lenyűgözi a nézőket.
- A Narrow Road to the Castle (Château de Beynac, France)
- Victor Horta (1861-1947) – Electric Light Sconce. Brass with Glass Shades. Circa 1903. Musée dOrsay, Paris, France.
- followthewestwind: Courtine Saint-Michel, St. Paul de Vence, Provence, France (via Pinterest)
- After years of renovation, like Cinderella sprinkled with some magic, The National Library of France has been given a chance to sparkle once again.
- Travel Directory – Hotel Henriette Rive Gauche – Paris, France | Wallpaper* Magazine
- Periscope Hotel, embracing urban chic, is the perfect place to be while in Athens!