Photo via: wowcher.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- On the north east coast of Scotland, high atop a rocky headland on the North Sea, lie the ruins of a medieval fortress called Dùn Fhoithear. Known as Dunnottar in English, this famous castle is one of the most photographed in Scotland, and with good reason. The views of the castle from land and sea are simply stunning, calling up memories of ancient Picts, medieval Scottish knights and Jacobites, all of whom are connected to the site. Dunnottar was once controlled by the Keiths, who held the …
- The pride of the spa – our PRECOR USA gym equipment – which is suitable not only for beginners but also experienced athletes. At your service are our cardio body-builder zone, a zone of stretching, and our power loads zone. Training with our coach’s help will lead to a perfect body and a great mood! gym fitness kharkiv_palace premier_palace
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming. – Fiftieth amongst the US states alphabetically and fiftieth in terms of population, Wyoming is the perfect place to escape the crowds and take in the vast beauty that Americas heartland has to offer. Note The 10 Most Beautiful Towns In Wyoming from TheCultureTrip.com
- Intimate, luxurious and sleek interior design at the Secrets, The Vine Hotel, Mexico – http://www.adelto.co.uk/intimate-luxurious-and-sleek-interior-design-at-the-secrets-the-vine-hotel-mexico
- The Hotel Riu Grand Palace Tikida Golf is a luxurious invitation for all Golf lovers. Located right at the court “Golf du Soleil” in the touristic area of Agadir, Morocco, this palace offers a combination of tradition and modernity to its visitors. Hotel Riu Grand Palace Tikida Golf – Hotel in Agadir – RIU Hotels & Resorts – RIU Hotels & Resorts
- The Worlds Largest Chocolate Fountain~ At 27-feet tall, this chocolate fountain by Jean-Philippe Maury is the worlds largest, located inside the Bellagio, Las Vegas. Not just eye candy, this fully-functional chocolate fountain circulates a whopping 2100-pounds, at the rate of 120 quarts per minute.
- Cubist structures snuggle up to the monastic 14th century Ermita – The Consolación Hotel is a small intense masterpiece at the heart of this decidedly relaxed, creative enclave in Matarraña, Spain.
- The exterior of each capsule in this short stay hotel in Naples, Italy, is painted either white, orange or light green and is identified by a number painted onto the floor at the entrance. Depending on your needs, the capsules can be used for as little as an hour or as long as 9 hours, making layovers a lot more comfortable.
- Not everyone has a big bedroom. The good news is that small bedroom can still be your sanctuary if you make smart decorating choices. Here are 20 examples of clever small-bedroom hacks, they will not only make your tiny bedroom look amazing, but will free up room and not cost you the space. 1 | A Hanger Made From PVC …
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai Spa, Bangkok. In this exotic temple in the heart of Thailand, all treatments are based from ancient Thai rituals and use native herbs, spices, and fragrances. Chakra rituals will take you one step closer to mastering meditation while yoga classes will help you find Namaste.
- Pop Chart Lab is a collaboration between a book editor and a graphic designer. From our lair in Brooklyn we seek to do nothing less than to bring order to a swirling chaos. That is, we seek to put the world in charts.
- Guests can take advantage of the Day Spa and Wellness area in Intourist Hotel Baku, which consists of a high-tech gym with panoramic sea views, saunas, steam baths, and two spa suites, each offering en-suite walk-in showers, vanity and changing areas, and closets. Like the rest of the hotel, the spa is sophisticated, contemporary and intimate in design.