Photo via: mattsko.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hanro NY Flagship Store – DHD Architecture and Interior Design – Meatpacking District NYC – Downtown Manhattan – Store Merchandise – Counter – Lindsey Adelman Light – Clothing – Retail Design
- The Paramount – A Times Square, New York Hotel – Looks very nice, good pricing; love the outside, so pretty.
- This house in Argentina by local architects Arquinoma has a front door tall enough to let in a giraffe. Located in the city of Mendoza, the two-storey Casa Besares is a white-rendered, rectilinear building with wooden floors and a concrete frame. Square and rectangular windows are scattered across the facades, while a wooden staircase folds up between the floors.
- Yarn bombed steps……Granny Square afghans on the steps outside Helsinkis Cathedral, Finland.
- a blog about interior design & other things I like
- Anemone Wille Våge, one of Norway’s most recognised interior designers, and designer for THE THIEF, has created a distinctive universe for THE THIEF which plays on contrasts – contrasts between light and shade, between classic and modern, between warmth and cold, outside and inside.
- Must take the wife here – one day…ESPA, located on the island resort Sentosa in Singapore, is a huge 10,000 square feet spa. It features treatment pavilions, as well as private beach villa and garden spa suites all in a beautiful setting with interlocking pools and fragrant orchids.
- | ENRICO CASSINA – Italy | The Style Masters In Handles Of All Eras – Classic brass door handles & accessories 百年经典品牌, 精准复刻皇家豪门设计, 华丽典雅, 气派不凡, 饰面多样化
- Intimate, luxurious and sleek interior design at the Secrets, The Vine Hotel, Mexico – http://www.adelto.co.uk/intimate-luxurious-and-sleek-interior-design-at-the-secrets-the-vine-hotel-mexico
- Graffiti Cafe in Bulgaria – Home – Atelier Turner [the design blog] – interior architecture and interior design: residential and hotel design
- Bijuu design hotel in Kyoto, Japan. Luxury suite of minimalistic architecture and industrial design. Heres our japanese breakfast we were served in the suite – photography © TalesLikeThese taleslikethese bijuuhotel design hotel architecture minimalism design industrial interior luxury suite brickstone concrete walls travel luxury kyoto japan japanese breakfast
- Bijuu design hotel in Kyoto, Japan. Luxury suite of minimalistic architecture and industrial interior design. Heres the beautiful japanese flower arrangement; ikebana – photography © TalesLikeThese taleslikethese travel