Photo via: electrahotels.gr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hotel: ELECTRA PALACE HOTEL, Athens, Greece. For exciting last minute deals, checkout TBeds. Visit www.TBeds.com now.
- Pop of colour in Periscopes lobby! periscope yeshotels athens greece
- Banquet Reception-Electra Palace Athens
- If you like sweets and always reminisce with tenderness about the taste of desserts and cakes that you were treated to as a child, then you should definitely visit the Beriozka Shop, located in the luxurious Kharkiv Palace Premier Hotel. sweets candy kharkiv_palace premier_hotels
- The Hotel Riu Grand Palace Tikida Golf is a luxurious invitation for all Golf lovers. Located right at the court “Golf du Soleil” in the touristic area of Agadir, Morocco, this palace offers a combination of tradition and modernity to its visitors. Hotel Riu Grand Palace Tikida Golf – Hotel in Agadir – RIU Hotels & Resorts – RIU Hotels & Resorts
- In order to improve both the form and function of this building, the design focused on the following areas: traffic flow, main drop-off area, atrium and skylight, main entrance lobby, event hall and façade design. One of the advantages of the site was its relatively long frontage of 150 meters, however, the building volume spread across it lacked continuity. One of the priorities was therefore to create a unity between the existing parts of the building, including the various sectio…
- Join us and get inspired by the best selection of hotel reception and lobby lighting inspirations for your home decor project – What kind of piece do you need? Big? Small? Find them all at luxxu.net
- Visit the photos and videos page of Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai to get a view of our rooms, suites, restaurants, event venues and lobby.
- Urban greening: lobby of the Madera Hotel in Hong Kong
- Periscope Hotel, embracing urban chic, is the perfect place to be while in Athens!
- Palace of Venaria, Turin, Italy.
- Lobby – The Hotel Saskatchewan is a grand hotel located in downtown Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, overlooking Victoria Park. One of a chain of hotels constructed & owned by the Canadian Pacific Railway, the railways earlier hotels, such as the Château Frontenac in Quebec City, the Chateau Lake Louise and the Banff Springs Hotel were designed in a distinctive château style, but by the late 1920s this was abandoned in favour of a much simpler & less expensive style.