Photo via: no131.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- No. 131, Cheltenham – read my review on www.luxurycolumnist.com
- Book a Table | No 131 Cheltenham, Crazy Eights, Boutique Restaurant Hotel & Bar in the Cotswolds, Gloucestershire
- The Cool Hunter – Science Cafe Library by Anna Wigandt
- After years of renovation, like Cinderella sprinkled with some magic, The National Library of France has been given a chance to sparkle once again.
- the proposed library is constructed using a mix of monochromatic polycarbonate and glazed panels, with a dominantly white marble interior.
- As testimony to the flexibility and strength of bamboo, these sea urchin shaped pods are the library and reception in the Bambu Indah Resort, Bali. Bamboo is a grass that grows incredibly quickly. Follow this picture to www.naturalhomes.org for timelapse video of bamboo growing.
- Vancouver Public Library Central Branch Building – Featured on RueBaRue. Designed by internationally-acclaimed Canadian architect Moshe Safdie and opened in 1995.
- A colorful yellow and orange living room. A designed cube home library.
- Daegu Gosan Public Library
- Library Hotel
- If there was a top ten list of the most recognizable modern design pieces ever, theres no doubt George Nelsons Bubble Lamps would be on it
- No 10: Dont forget to check-in at the citys most stylish hotel… Periscope! Photo credits @mamapeinaogr