Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Grand Canal Square
- HARBOUR BRIDGE HOTEL APARTMENTS. Cape Town, South Africa Positioned between the working harbour of Cape Town (with the adjacent V&A Waterfront tourism hotspot) and the city, the Hotel Apartments straddle the canal linking the Waterfront to the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
- https://flic.kr/s/aHskgBPiFy | Estação Jardim de Alah | Localizada no Leblon, esta estação receberá cerca de 20 mil pessoas por dia, a partir de 2016. Serão dois acessos: um na esquina da Avenida Borges de Medeiros com a Avenida Ataulfo de Paiva, em frente ao canal do Jardim de Alah, e outro na Ataulfo de Paiva, próximo à Rua Almirante Pereira Guimarães. Para chegar da Barra ao Jardim de Alah, o passageiro levará 11minutos e 11 segundos. Já o trajeto entre as estações Jardim de Alah e Cinelâ…
- 100 years of history, stunning panoramic views and a string of celebrity fans make Grand Hotel Tremezzo one of the most desirable places to stay in Lake Como.
- Window Detail at the Grand Hotel Casselbergh Brugge in Belgium by BURO II & ARCHI+I (c) Kris Vandamme
- The Wyndham Grand Resort in Puerto Rico.
- At the south end of Grand Lake, Dream Catcher Point Resort in Eucha is a beautiful place to stay. With an immaculately maintained landscape featuring thousands of blooming flowers spring through autumn, Dream Catcher Point is a luxury getaway like no other.
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming. – Fiftieth amongst the US states alphabetically and fiftieth in terms of population, Wyoming is the perfect place to escape the crowds and take in the vast beauty that Americas heartland has to offer. Note The 10 Most Beautiful Towns In Wyoming from TheCultureTrip.com
- The Hotel Riu Grand Palace Tikida Golf is a luxurious invitation for all Golf lovers. Located right at the court “Golf du Soleil” in the touristic area of Agadir, Morocco, this palace offers a combination of tradition and modernity to its visitors. Hotel Riu Grand Palace Tikida Golf – Hotel in Agadir – RIU Hotels & Resorts – RIU Hotels & Resorts
- Château Laurier was commissioned by Grand Trunk Railway president Charles Melville Hays, and was constructed between 1909 and 1912 in tandem with Ottawas downtown Union Station (now the Government Conference Centre) across the street. The hotel features original Tiffany stained glass windows and hand-moulded plaster decorations dating back to 1912.
- Lobby – The Hotel Saskatchewan is a grand hotel located in downtown Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, overlooking Victoria Park. One of a chain of hotels constructed & owned by the Canadian Pacific Railway, the railways earlier hotels, such as the Château Frontenac in Quebec City, the Chateau Lake Louise and the Banff Springs Hotel were designed in a distinctive château style, but by the late 1920s this was abandoned in favour of a much simpler & less expensive style.
- Deluxe Double Room, Kameha Grand Zurich. Unique fusions of colour and structural design are the brainchild of award winning Dutch designer Marcel Wanders. Marcel’s creativity and trademark innovative mix of materials and techniques are clear throughout the property, paying homage to Swiss culture through small creative touches including chocolate patterned wall panelling and mini bars styled on bank vaults. KamehaGrandZurich Lieblingsplatz LifeisGrand Hotelopening2015 Zurich