Photo via: jetsetter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The pool bar and grill is the place to be while at JICH! Everyone enjoys listening to music, ordering drinks, and splashing in the pool. If only we could invent smell-o-camera, so you could smell all the wonderful aromas coming from the grill! jekyllclubsummer jekyllisland www.jekyllclub.com
- Alphen Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa A 21-suite historic property on 11-plus acres of landscaped gardens in semi-rural Constantia, the Cape’s oldest wine-growing valley. The Alphen, a national monument dating back to the late seventeenth century, has hosted the likes of Mark Twain and Captain Cook, and its role in Cape history is a colorful one.
- The Design bar at Stockholm Furniture Fair is both a world-class restaurant and at the same time an exhibition. The aim is to highlight a Nordic designer, architect or design studio. For 2017, Stockholm Furniture & Light Fair invited our studio to create this year’s Design Bar. Big thx to: Muuto, Mutina, Fogia, Tarkett, Gärsnäs, Zero, Sancal, Kvadrat and Santa&Cole for supporting us in this project.
- This fascinating Ukrainian Apartment has so many incredible details, that it could be considered one of the best apartments I have seen lately. The top floor apartment designed by Ukrainian architecture studio 2B Group is located in a building in Kiev, Ukraine. The inspiring interior design captures a multitude of styles, all designed to offer a seamless collection of textures, colors, shapes and materials. Wood, concrete, glass, metal, exposed brick – all these materials found their place in…
- Yup all men are different, but some things are universal – like wanting a low maintenance room, with a bold and simple decor style. Here are some design tips and bedroom ideas for men: Design Style: The design style of a man’s bedroom should be big and bold. Have a look at the large blocks […]
- The Hotel Riu Grand Palace Tikida Golf is a luxurious invitation for all Golf lovers. Located right at the court “Golf du Soleil” in the touristic area of Agadir, Morocco, this palace offers a combination of tradition and modernity to its visitors. Hotel Riu Grand Palace Tikida Golf – Hotel in Agadir – RIU Hotels & Resorts – RIU Hotels & Resorts
- On the north east coast of Scotland, high atop a rocky headland on the North Sea, lie the ruins of a medieval fortress called Dùn Fhoithear. Known as Dunnottar in English, this famous castle is one of the most photographed in Scotland, and with good reason. The views of the castle from land and sea are simply stunning, calling up memories of ancient Picts, medieval Scottish knights and Jacobites, all of whom are connected to the site. Dunnottar was once controlled by the Keiths, who held the …
- South Beach has been called the American Riviera and an Art Deco Playground. Yet theres more than fine white sand and colorful buildings to South Beachs fantasyland of exuberant Deco architecture. South Beach offers an eclectic mix of world-class boutiques, galleries and stores. Its also a culinary hot spot for everything from gourmet to casual beachside cuisine. At night, South Beach comes alive with crowds ready to go out and have a world-class evening out.
- The Ballroom pre-function area (287 m2; capacity 200 persons) is spacious and bright, ideal for coffee breaks, buffet service or a wedding ceremony. The pre-function area includes a bar that can be closed with a partition that nicely complements the interior of this space. A panoramic view from its windows provides a great view of the city. ballroom pre-function_area conference_hall