Photo via: rungmasti.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pure Relaxation at Andronis Boutique Hotel Oia Santorini
- Cubist structures snuggle up to the monastic 14th century Ermita – The Consolación Hotel is a small intense masterpiece at the heart of this decidedly relaxed, creative enclave in Matarraña, Spain.
- Labelling itself a home-office hybrid, this innovative hotel in the heart of Amsterdam aims to be a home away from home for global nomads, with self-contained loft studios and social spaces to encourage long-stay guests. CC photo: Ewout Huibers iamsterdam amsterdam hotels netherlands
- Are you in search of total relaxation in a 5 star accommodations at a remote beach resort or indulge in some pampering at a boutique luxury hotel in Barcelona.
- feel the blood pressure ease at calming café in the heart of Sydney at Greenheart Espresso
- In the heart of Monet city (Giverny) you will find the Relais du Silence Jardin des plumes. Welcome in Basse-Normandie !
- Oceanfront dining will be available in the historic heart of the Hotel – an area which once housed The Surf Clubs ballroom and some of the most exclusive parties of the 20th century. fssurfclub miamieats KobiKarpArchitecture ・・・ Repost @fssurfside
- Water fountains are one of the most effective visual and auditory additions you can add to your space. The sights and sounds of water promote relaxation, help to cleanse the air and make stunning artistic statements that reflect your personal style and taste. The soothing sounds of running water from a fountain create a tranquil backdrop for your family room, office, or bedroom.
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai Spa, Bangkok. In this exotic temple in the heart of Thailand, all treatments are based from ancient Thai rituals and use native herbs, spices, and fragrances. Chakra rituals will take you one step closer to mastering meditation while yoga classes will help you find Namaste.
- This pure acrylic solid surface bathtub is produced by Durasein China. Its very popular among luxurious hotels, buildings and etc.
- Pure lines, all-white kitchen and lighting design by Delta Light _
- A large circular mirror reflects a tree planted in the centre of this Osaka cafe by Japanese studio Ninkipen!