Photo via: garethprocter.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Who could resist this stellar Happy Eight Hotel identity packaging branding curated by Packaging Diva PD created via http://www.thedieline.com/blog/2014/3/17/the-happy-eight-hotel-branding?utm_medium=twitterutm_source=twitterfeed
- We showcase the most inspirational branding and visual identity works in this gallery, designed by the best graphic designers from around the world.
- Shangri La Hotel Paris Typical french hotel room in the beautiful shades of blue.Plain colors and curtains hung and pinned high ceiling give the impression of height and spaciousness of the room.Without unnecessary decorations are building an atmosphere of sophistication and elegance. Interior very harmonious, with cost-effective and calm colors. Delicate fabrics and flowers in a vase add charm and subtleties.
- Art Nouveau – Hotel Hannon – Bruxelles – Serre Jardin dhiver RePin by AT Social Media Marketing – Pinterest Marketing Specialists ATSocialMedia.co.uk
- Very cool restaurant idea. – For more great ideas for your boutique hotel restaurant visit Independent Hotel Marketing.
- Andrew Glenn and Jonathan Rutherfurd Best are two Brits who, fed up with their careers in marketing and event management, escaped to Waiheke Island in New
- Amirandes Grecotel Exclusive Resort is a 5* Luxury hotel, features a world of elegance created for your pleasure.
- The Fludyer Arms Logo| Hotel | Branding
- design-is-fine: Arne Jacobsen, Swan swivel chair, 1958. Leather, bronze. Manufactured by Fritz Hansen, Denmark. Via Phillips.
- The family room is open up to the ridge bricked fireplace. I really like the way the yellow swan chair stands out from the rest of the space! Photo by Peter Carlsson for Hus & Heme
- Spoonbar opens right onto the street. Mixologist Scott Beattie sources local liquors and organic fruits and herbs for the cocktails. An extensive “keg program” with wines on tap reduces packaging and spoilage.
- Brilliant design. Its one shape. It was right in front of the designer and he framed it out. Sounds simple, and it is. But not everyone sees it. Ah, designer super powers with their super sight.