Photo via: instagram.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CIGAR LOUNGE – KAMEHA GRAND BONN Exklusives Ambiente und köstliche Zigarren.
- Deluxe Double Room, Kameha Grand Zurich. Unique fusions of colour and structural design are the brainchild of award winning Dutch designer Marcel Wanders. Marcel’s creativity and trademark innovative mix of materials and techniques are clear throughout the property, paying homage to Swiss culture through small creative touches including chocolate patterned wall panelling and mini bars styled on bank vaults. KamehaGrandZurich Lieblingsplatz LifeisGrand Hotelopening2015 Zurich
- Kameha Grand Zürich, Zurich Switzerland – Fine Dining Restaurant Yu Nijyo – Sushi table luxurytravel @kamehahr
- Make a splash at the Hyde pool, located at the 7th floor pool deck overlooking Midtown. Enjoy this urban oasis, whether it be to take a dip and cool off under the South Florida sun, or hang out with a refreshment at the pool side snack bar. With luxurious sunbeds and cabanas at your disposal, come relax under the sun and enjoy this urban oasis.
- Brussels hotels sharp design focuses on a photographic theme (and a great beer bar)… http://www.we-heart.com/2015/02/16/zoom-hotel-brussels/
- Interior design ideas: restaurant bar, retro, vintage style, great choice of furniture, lots of greens and cool flooring
- Lobby – The Hotel Saskatchewan is a grand hotel located in downtown Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada, overlooking Victoria Park. One of a chain of hotels constructed & owned by the Canadian Pacific Railway, the railways earlier hotels, such as the Château Frontenac in Quebec City, the Chateau Lake Louise and the Banff Springs Hotel were designed in a distinctive château style, but by the late 1920s this was abandoned in favour of a much simpler & less expensive style.
- Cultural evening pt2 I have never experienced sth more funny 😉 theatre bookofmormon play funny lol actors stage design london uk
- Eat Drink Design Awards
- Grand lobby. Abandoned hotel.
- Snack time at Diplomat Suite – Hotel Madero
- Lobby Hotel Mercure Wittenbergplatz Berlin Design by Kitzig Interior Design