Photo via: ferrahotel.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- The combination of tradition and comfort provide these rooms with a casual warmth, naturalistic design and soft textures.
- Built-in kitchen with soft indirect lighting, the Zurcatnas office by Paulo Santa Cruz _
- Todays opening of the Ace Hotel in downtown Los Angeles was another reason for us to look for hotspots in the Art District
- GB•PIZZA•CO original site in Margate, opening a site at Exmouth Market in London this spring.
- Idle Rocks Hotel, St Mawes, Opening Day, June 24th 2013
- Dorsett Singapore 28 March 2013 to 30 June 2013 opening special. One night stay at Dorsett Room at an exclusive rate of $199++ per night (room only) Complimentary wired and wireless Internet (WIFI) access Celebrate with us as we mark the opening of Dorsett Singapore!
- Ready, set, slide! Spring can’t come soon enough! CamelbackLodge
- Street artists are the people who have the biggest imaginations. This is very well known around the world, but I bet you haven’t seen something like this.
- Very creative and minimalist red pool in a hotel at Marrakech, Morocco. Been here, loved it.
- Al-Azhar Park is a very nice place to wander around in. El Cairo Egypt
- I like the way the curtains pull clear from the window maximising the natural light – the tracks hidden within the cornice are very smart but need to be done before the building work is finished!
- This pure acrylic solid surface bathtub is produced by Durasein China. Its very popular among luxurious hotels, buildings and etc.