Photo via: weddingphotographer.nu
You may also be interested in 🙂
- When it opened last year, Tea Mountain was a revelation. You see, while Prague may be a hidden kingdom of tea rooms, most of them did have a slightly annoying New Age vibe: people with linens playing the triangle who made you feel guilty because you had a cell phone. Tea Mountain is different. Nestled right next to the Veltlin wine bar in the Karlin district, it sports a modern design with clear reference points to Japan and the Orient. They do have wifi. They do explain everything w…
- Bohemian magic! Good seeing you yesterday @meneses75 Had such a great day in LA yesterday delivering furniture and see some of my favorite customers and meeting new ones. Xoxo Cant wait to come back!
- Labelling itself a home-office hybrid, this innovative hotel in the heart of Amsterdam aims to be a home away from home for global nomads, with self-contained loft studios and social spaces to encourage long-stay guests. CC photo: Ewout Huibers iamsterdam amsterdam hotels netherlands
- If you like sweets and always reminisce with tenderness about the taste of desserts and cakes that you were treated to as a child, then you should definitely visit the Beriozka Shop, located in the luxurious Kharkiv Palace Premier Hotel. sweets candy kharkiv_palace premier_hotels
- Made our reservations today! The kids and I have been before but itll be Rons first trip there. Cant wait till June 🙂
- Andrew Glenn and Jonathan Rutherfurd Best are two Brits who, fed up with their careers in marketing and event management, escaped to Waiheke Island in New
- 2013, Architectural rendering by Andrew Skurman. Gallery 11 was closed as comprehensive conservation and restoration of the Salon Dorés main elements took place in the adjacent Gallery 13, with work by conservators and technicians conducted in full view of the public. This preliminary architectural rendering by Andrew Skurman illustrates the proposed east wall of the Salon Doré.
- Yup all men are different, but some things are universal – like wanting a low maintenance room, with a bold and simple decor style. Here are some design tips and bedroom ideas for men: Design Style: The design style of a man’s bedroom should be big and bold. Have a look at the large blocks […]
- The Elephantine Colossus, otherwise known the Elephant Colossus, or by its function as the Elephant Hotel, was a tourist attraction located on Coney Island that was built in the shape of an elephant. An example of novelty architecture, the seven-story tall structure designed by James V. Lafferty stood above Surf Avenue from 1885 until 1896, when it burnt down in a fire. During its lifespan, the thirty-one room building acted as a hotel, concert hall, and amusement bazaar.