Photo via: creativemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Magasin Général in Bordeaux, Aquitaine Great food and atmosphere! Spacious restaurant with a great organic specialty market next door. A hipster vibe and the staff are all pretty good looking.
- Tucked away in an overlooked neighbourhood of East London, quieter and smaller than Shoreditch but with the potential to outshine Brick Lane, Exmouth Market
- Kitchen cabinet refacing is a whole lot cheaper than buying new — and so much more creative. Add Chalk paint on a homes kitchen cabinets and they look brand new. Click on pin to read about this DIY project.
- Argenta is perfect for interiors and exteriors, design, creative architectural design, bespoke photography for designers, printed on fire resistant and water retardant metal
- Deluxe Double Room, Kameha Grand Zurich. Unique fusions of colour and structural design are the brainchild of award winning Dutch designer Marcel Wanders. Marcel’s creativity and trademark innovative mix of materials and techniques are clear throughout the property, paying homage to Swiss culture through small creative touches including chocolate patterned wall panelling and mini bars styled on bank vaults. KamehaGrandZurich Lieblingsplatz LifeisGrand Hotelopening2015 Zurich
- Cover photo
- Brand style board for Ellie Harvey jewellery design | this brand design board for a jewelry business and creative female entrepreneur has logo, variation and submark, a muted blue, pink and latte color palette with gorgeous script font and serif typography. Branding includes watercolor pattern and texture and a repeated submark pattern. Click for mood board and social media branding! Wonderland graphic design.
- Photographer Cristobal Palma has sent us these images of Casa 11 Mujeres (Eleven Women House), a cliff-top house near Santiago in Chile by architect Mathias Klotz. Designed as a holiday home to accommodate a family with eleven daughters, the house is built on a 45 degree slope. Heres some more information from Mathias Klotz: —
- Christmas in Kansas City officially begins when the lights on The Country Club Plaza are turned on. It began with a single strand in 1925. As the Plaza grew, so did the lights. The first lighting took place in 1930. With more than 80 miles of lights, installation begins in August, and shine from Thanksgiving until mid-January, and are removed by April. Lights are maintained daily, and bulbs are replaced annually. Its considered the most spectacular holiday lighting display in the nation.
- On the north east coast of Scotland, high atop a rocky headland on the North Sea, lie the ruins of a medieval fortress called Dùn Fhoithear. Known as Dunnottar in English, this famous castle is one of the most photographed in Scotland, and with good reason. The views of the castle from land and sea are simply stunning, calling up memories of ancient Picts, medieval Scottish knights and Jacobites, all of whom are connected to the site. Dunnottar was once controlled by the Keiths, who held the …
- Black and Bright house on the Danish Island of Mon, located on the southern coast, designed and built by Copenhagen-based architect Jan Henrik Jansen. Jansen spent three years building the house (mostly by himself), camping out on the site in the summer and bundled in a shed in the winter months. The result is a modern houseboat-like structure that capitalizes on the view toward the coast with plenty of access to the outdoors. To see more of the offerings, go to Urlaubs Architektur
- Living room Mid Century Modern inspired design. Love the layered rugs and the leather camel colored sofa. Seattle Showhouse. Interior design by Decorist with ATGstores.com and Porch. Click to see more of the House on House Of Hipsters blog.