Photo via: justinrealfurniture.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Handmade with attention to every detail. Hostess stand or podium built and designed by Real Industrial Edge Furniture. Solid steel and walnut wood top.
- Wilde Lakes desks. Blackened steel strap with solid stained Hickory wood. Built by Real Industrial Edge Furniture 2016
- Could function as console table, media stand, hostess stand. Built and designed by Real Industrial Edge Furniture. Solid reclaimed oak top oxidized and sealed.
- Handmade and crafted Industrial riveted hostess stand built and designed by Real Industrial Edge Furniture. Oxidized reclaimed oak top.
- Modern Industrial original hostess stand built and designed by Real Industrial Edge Furniture. Solid walnut wood top.
- Reclaimed oak and heart pine community table 12×4 by Real Industrial Edge Furniture
- London Afternoon Tea | Industrial | Vintage Furniture | Atmospheric Lighting | Cobbled Floor | Black | Steel | Wood | Reclaimed | Original | Contemporary | Warehouse Home Design Magazine
- A professional and amateur chefs school by Net Mimarlık. Compatible with the sense of the kitchen industry – glass, wood and steel materials dominate the building. Simple and neat.
- Brand style board for Ellie Harvey jewellery design | this brand design board for a jewelry business and creative female entrepreneur has logo, variation and submark, a muted blue, pink and latte color palette with gorgeous script font and serif typography. Branding includes watercolor pattern and texture and a repeated submark pattern. Click for mood board and social media branding! Wonderland graphic design.
- Built by RDLM Arquitectos Associados in Chaves, Portugal with date 2008. Images by Sérgio Ferreira, Profoto. The Hotel casino Chaves is a structure that is not reducible to the gambling área but to other facilities that comple…
- In the bedrooms of this hotel, Patricia Urquiola assembled earth-toned furniture with splashes of pastel pink and bolder shades of green.
- Kitchen cabinet refacing is a whole lot cheaper than buying new — and so much more creative. Add Chalk paint on a homes kitchen cabinets and they look brand new. Click on pin to read about this DIY project.