Photo via: plus.google.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Palace of Venaria, Turin, Italy.
- Summer Specials at Hotel Greif, South Tyrol, Italy
- Christos Floating Piers Will Let You Walk on Water in Italy
- Tuscany hotel: Sextantio Albergo Diffuso: in Santo Stefano di Sessanio, Italy: authentic, luxurious design hotel (TM) $130/nt
- A Modern Addition Arrives At This Boutique Hotel In The Mountains Of Northern Italy // The MiraMonti Boutique Hotel
- Carlo Scarpa (Italiano, 1906-1978) | Fondazione Querini Stampalia | Sestiere Castello, 5252, 30122 Venice, Italy | 1959-63 (With subsequent modifications by Valeriano Pastor and Mario Botta)
- Italy Cofoco by Norm Architects
- The exterior of each capsule in this short stay hotel in Naples, Italy, is painted either white, orange or light green and is identified by a number painted onto the floor at the entrance. Depending on your needs, the capsules can be used for as little as an hour or as long as 9 hours, making layovers a lot more comfortable.
- Bergmeisterwolf have designed a modern extension for a house in Italy that features vertical sliding windows that can disappear into the ground.
- Grand Hotel Sestriere in Italy. Photo by Katja Presnal | @Skimbaco Lifestyle (Skimbacolifestyle.com) Lifestyle (Skimbacolifestyle.com)
- Principe Forte Dei Marmi, luxury hotel in Tuscany, Italy http://www.mediteranique.com/hotels-italy/tuscany/principe-forte-dei-marmi/
- The Villa TreVille Positano, Amalfi Coast, Italy. | Image credit/copyright: Peter J. Lindberg.