Photo via: no131.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Entrance to No.131
- Hotel Dua | Koan Design | Facade Design | Facade Lighting | Architectural Lighting
- Hostel Lisbon. Portugal. Architecture. Skin – Design – Facade – Light – Color. Díaz y Díaz and Gonçalo Byrne Arquitectos
- The La Trobe Institute for Molecular Science by Lyons – This science facility in Melbourne by Australian firm Lyons has a tessellated facade based on the hexagonal geometry of a molecular structure.
- Architecture Beast: Modern Mansion With Perfect Interiors by SAOTA | modern architecture design house home residence amazing beautiful new saota facade
- Hostel Lisboa. Portugal. Facade. Color. Skin. Design. Polycarbonate Lighting. Architecture. Diaz y Diaz and Gonçalo Byrne Arquitectos
- In order to improve both the form and function of this building, the design focused on the following areas: traffic flow, main drop-off area, atrium and skylight, main entrance lobby, event hall and façade design. One of the advantages of the site was its relatively long frontage of 150 meters, however, the building volume spread across it lacked continuity. One of the priorities was therefore to create a unity between the existing parts of the building, including the various sectio…
- Devon Seafood Grill is located in The Bernardin which was designed by Antunovich Associates. The precast on the lower levels of this project imitates cut stone through the use of a formliner and warm natural colors. Other portions of the precast facade mimic fenestration and give the parking garage levels an appealing finish.
- Belgian Pavilion; architect, Victor Horta: The facade of this Pavilion although faintly suggestive of timber construction had the character of the Palais de Justice, Brussels. The rest was in the rather florid style we have come to associate with exhibition buildings (illustration 50I; quote from page 45)
- I love this kind os semi transparant, white facades. Reiss Headquarters by Squire & Partners.
- m_tower_office_building_by_kasrawy-d6ct5jv.jpg (1600×715)