Photo via: socks-studio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- stunning……. Reykjavik Concert Hall and Harpa Conference Centre sets new standards for architecture in Iceland. It was designed by Henning Larsen Architects in collaboration with Batteríið Architects, who chose Duravit ceramics – Starck 2, Starck 3, Duraplus and Architec – for the washroom facilities.
- The Elephantine Colossus, otherwise known the Elephant Colossus, or by its function as the Elephant Hotel, was a tourist attraction located on Coney Island that was built in the shape of an elephant. An example of novelty architecture, the seven-story tall structure designed by James V. Lafferty stood above Surf Avenue from 1885 until 1896, when it burnt down in a fire. During its lifespan, the thirty-one room building acted as a hotel, concert hall, and amusement bazaar.
- Resultado de imagem para Beautiful stairway at an abandoned palace in Poland. Oh the things I would give to buy this place and clean it up.
- Guestroom in the Puro Hotel, Gdansk, Poland
- 80 Cliff Road Residence – Torbay, Auckland, New Zealand
- Thailand – New W Hotel Koh Samui
- concreate, concrete, architecture, design, interior, beton, grey, modern, minimal, hotel, kopieniec, murzasichle, poland
- Hotel in Schwäbisch Hall by Scholl Seifried
- In order to improve both the form and function of this building, the design focused on the following areas: traffic flow, main drop-off area, atrium and skylight, main entrance lobby, event hall and façade design. One of the advantages of the site was its relatively long frontage of 150 meters, however, the building volume spread across it lacked continuity. One of the priorities was therefore to create a unity between the existing parts of the building, including the various sectio…
- Vertical Garden in the reception of the Pershing Hall Hotel Paris
- Davis Ink is one of the top interior design firms in California. They’ve developed high-end clubs and restaurants since their inception in 2002 and were in need of a brand that supported their unique style. Hall & Lien Creative built their look from the ground up, including the logo, business cards, letterhead, envelopes and overall brand guidelines that will keep the equity strong for the life of the company.
- Cubist structures snuggle up to the monastic 14th century Ermita – The Consolación Hotel is a small intense masterpiece at the heart of this decidedly relaxed, creative enclave in Matarraña, Spain.