Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Morning coffee (39 photos) – mon-mc-25
- Love the little nook for the bed. Could build-in a drape to keep light out of the sleeping area while the other is getting ready in the morning.
- Some of my favorites ByZenz at ensuus.blogspot.nl I like this touch on the bar stools, Chris
- Japanese cafe. I love the table/seating. In my aunts home we would sit around the table with our feet resting on heated pads that were on the floor under the table!
- Read story Unexpected Surprises by spoonassasin69 (Arison :3) with 909 reads.The rain pounded against the sides of my jacket, small droplets escaping my hood a…
- A Single Blooming Peony | My Little Fabric | Ivory and Oak – Ethereal Spring Wedding Invitation in Sheer Neutrals – http://heyweddinglady.com/ivory-oak-ethereal-spring-wedding-inspiration/
- Blue Palace in Elounda, Crete, had a coffe here ,2 sleep was 2 much 4 my budget. fantastic place………………………………
- BODIE and FOU★ Le Blog: Inspiring Interior Design blog by two French sisters: On my travel wish-list…Bruxelles
- Reform Kitchen / New York guide / NY / NYC / Inspiration / One of my favorite Brooklyn Brunch spots Williamsburg
- Coldcut – Walk A Mile In My Shoes (Official Video)
- My backyard right now PinMyDreamBackyard
- I wouldnt say I always used to pay attention to interiors but I have a very vivid memory of walking through my grandmas house when I was about 4 years old, thinking: Why would someone glue these ugly sheets of paper on their walls? The house was old and the wallpapers were damaged, even peeled…