Photo via: interiordesign.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Geraldine’s – Mark Zeff Design
- Alphen Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa A 21-suite historic property on 11-plus acres of landscaped gardens in semi-rural Constantia, the Cape’s oldest wine-growing valley. The Alphen, a national monument dating back to the late seventeenth century, has hosted the likes of Mark Twain and Captain Cook, and its role in Cape history is a colorful one.
- Dorsett Singapore 28 March 2013 to 30 June 2013 opening special. One night stay at Dorsett Room at an exclusive rate of $199++ per night (room only) Complimentary wired and wireless Internet (WIFI) access Celebrate with us as we mark the opening of Dorsett Singapore!
- Our garage . The chillout area. Hotel Design Restaurant Architecture Unique Heritage Country-side Luxury Fireplace Landscape Spain Aragon Monroyo Teruel matarranya Matarrana Hermitage
- The entrance to the kitchen Hotel Design Modern Restaurant Architecture Unique Heritage Countryside Luxury Landscape Spain Aragon Monroyo Teruel Matarranya Matarrana Shrine
- The sky and the cubes nature green Hotel Design Restaurant Architecture Unique Heritage Country-side Luxury Landscape Spain Aragon Monroyo Teruel matarranya Matarrana Hermitage
- Rendered elementally in stone, wood, water, and native plants, Bailey Plaza at Cornell University transformed an acre of surface parking into a thriving university commons by Michael Van Valkenburgh Associates, Inc.
- The Mark in Seattle themark danielsrealestate
- The exterior of each capsule in this short stay hotel in Naples, Italy, is painted either white, orange or light green and is identified by a number painted onto the floor at the entrance. Depending on your needs, the capsules can be used for as little as an hour or as long as 9 hours, making layovers a lot more comfortable.
- On The Rocks boutique hotel, an acclaimed member of small luxury hotels of the world, stands proudly at 200 meters above the Caldera basin. Situated in the famous village of Imerovigli, On the Rocks hotel with Caldera view lays at 10 minutes away from the islands capital Fira and 10 km from Santorini’s airport and Athinios port. Moreover, due to its privileged location is the perfect starting point to explore the magnificent island of Santorini. Greece
- Rehabilitación Lugo – Hotel Balneario Guitiriz – Diaz y Diaz Arquitectos / Rehabilitation and extension – Gran Hotel Spa. Architecture. Heritage. Walkway
- Hôtel Van Eetvelde – Horta