Photo via: youtube.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- KARO İSTANBUL – Unicera Fuarı 2015 (CEMENT TILES) – YouTube
- Ive added more for 2016! Ive never installed patterned tile in any place Ive lived yet, but Im dying to. I love the gratifying graphic contrast of colors and shapes, particularly in these older, traditional designs. To get you inspired and give you some good resources, I pulled a few of my favorites to share. Many of these are Mexican tiles and some are cement. The prices range from high to low. Enjoy and tell me which you like best!
- Hôtel 71, Québec, 2012 – BGLA – Architecture + Design Urbain Crédit photographe : Marc Couture
- Azulejos – Portuguese tiles
- Nancy Chu Woos Aubergine – To Nancy, still life means life. The dominant characteristics of her art are color and abstraction; through such major themes as nudes, vegetables, fruits and landscape, she feels there is a living force inside their structural and sensuous elements. She brought this pair of aubergine from France and painted them with spontaneity and passion, like a piece of sculpture in progress.
- La Playa de Madrid, swimming pool project by Cement Design _
- PORTAGO URBAN, Granada, 2012
- Bruyn Housing Pierre Blondel Architectes Brussel Belgium 2012 residential architecture
- Architects: La Proyectería Location: México City, Mexico Project Leader: Alejandra Elizarrarás, Marisol Quevedo Project Team: Miguel Guzmán Project Year: 2012 Photographs: Iván de la Luz
- West Side of New York City, skyline, 2012
- Handmade tiles can be colour coordinated and customized re. shape, texture, pattern, etc. by ceramic design studios
- American Trade Hotel in Casco Antiguo, Panama makes use of a bold and brilliant color palette and cool floor tiles.