Photo via: decoist.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 100 years of history, stunning panoramic views and a string of celebrity fans make Grand Hotel Tremezzo one of the most desirable places to stay in Lake Como.
- Heated Glass used in the roof of igloo hotel rooms to keep them clear from snow Incredible Hotels Never to be Missed – Hotel Kakslauttanen, Finland. Find out more here http://www.regent-holidays.co.uk/country/finland-holidays/
- Stunning Views… from Andronis Boutique Hotel Oia Santorini
- Water fountains are one of the most effective visual and auditory additions you can add to your space. The sights and sounds of water promote relaxation, help to cleanse the air and make stunning artistic statements that reflect your personal style and taste. The soothing sounds of running water from a fountain create a tranquil backdrop for your family room, office, or bedroom.
- The historic Palmer House Hilton in Chicago, Illinois. Rebuilt in 1875 after being destroyed in the 1871 Great Chicago Fire, this luxury hotel features one of the most breathtaking lobbies in the world. Visitors to Chicago drop in to marvel at its stunning architecture, gorgeous sconces and frescoed ceiling design.
- Views from our kubes /your room roomview hotelview hotel hotelviews travel viaje viatge vouyage reise travelling instatravel architecture arquitectura diseño design Spain España Aragón Teruel Matarranya nature rural boutiqueHotel luxury
- 10 DIY Shelves that You Can Make, a home decor post from the blog Knock-Off Wood on Bloglovin’
- Amirandes Grecotel Exclusive Resort is a 5* Luxury hotel, features a world of elegance created for your pleasure.
- Hotel room! American Hotel Furniture liquidates, sells, removes, ships, and installs furniture to make your job easier for you! Call American Hotel Furniture at (800) 636-1474 or visit our website www.americanhotefurniture.net for more information!
- Make your stay wonderful experience in marvelous ABAC Barcelona Hotels and get amazed to please with quality of services and locations.
- On the north east coast of Scotland, high atop a rocky headland on the North Sea, lie the ruins of a medieval fortress called Dùn Fhoithear. Known as Dunnottar in English, this famous castle is one of the most photographed in Scotland, and with good reason. The views of the castle from land and sea are simply stunning, calling up memories of ancient Picts, medieval Scottish knights and Jacobites, all of whom are connected to the site. Dunnottar was once controlled by the Keiths, who held the …
- Prepare to be seduced by the way of life you’ll discover in Buenos Aires. This huge port city overflows with the sultry sights and sounds of the tango, exotic aromas of to-die-for cuisine, and many European-inspired cultural attractions that will grab your imagination and never let go. Give in to the temptations around you… 1. Panamericano Hotel and Resort Guests at the Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel & Resort enjoy stylish rooms, outstanding personal service and a location that cant be beat. Many of the rooms and suites offer spectacular views of the city, and the world-class spa and fitness center provides a place for guests to relax and enjoy inspiring views of Buenos Aires. The hotel is perfectly situated near the historic Obelisk and the Teatro Colón Opera House, right in the middle of the financial and commercial districts where youll also find upscale shops, restaurants, theatres, galleries and museums. Buenos Aires is known for its intellectual flare, European style architecture and distinguished culture and charm. 2. Caesar Park Buenos Aires The Caesar Park Buenos Aires (managed by MGallery and soon to be MGallery Buenos Aires) in La Recoleta, one of the most elegant neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, combines European sophistication with the warmth of Argentinean tradition. The excellent service will make your stay a unique experience. Located in the most distinguished and upscale quarter or Buenos Aires on Posadas Street and in front of the most elegant shopping mall in the city, The Patio Bullrich. Only a few steps away from Recoleta, a traditional pedestrian area which features a great number of open air coffee houses, numerous restaurants and important museums and art galleries. Surrounded by fashion designer boutiques, situated near Libertador, Alvear and 9 De Julio Avenues with quick and direct access to the financial and commercial districts. 3. Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Located on the famous Avenida Alvear, the hotel Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt Buenos Aires is situated in the citys most exclusive and fashionable residential and shopping district in downtown Buenos Aires, Argentina. Visit the impressive hotel art gallery to view works by artists from Argentina and Latin America. Rejuvenate at Ahin Spa, one of the leading spas in Buenos Aires. Stepping out of this luxury hotel, guests will find themselves at the very heart of this beautiful, exciting and endlessly fascinating city. 4. Patios de Cafayate Hotel and Spa Enter the enchanting glass lobby doors of Patios de Cafayate Hotel & Spa and experience true elegance. Rich in culture, wine, and tradition, Patios de Cafayate Hotel & Spa embraces its spectacular views of the Calchaqui Valley vineyards. Take a stroll through our extensive gardens and admire traditional architecture and antique colonial patios. Ancient traditions of the Calchaqui Valley promote relaxation, health, and pleasure and continue today as the philosophy of Winespa. Generations of unique treatments unite at Winespa – the most frequent including the carob tree, cactus and molle. Pamper yourself with world-class treatments amongst breathtaking views of the valley. Extend your journey at Restaurant, where the chef prepares recipes of interesting indigenous ingredients passed down from generations. 5. Sofitel Buenos Aires The hotel features a perfect blend of the French savoir faire and the Argentine tradition, with an ambience complementing exquisite decor and the delicate scents of soft flowers, awakening the senses of the guest and giving them the feeling of being where true luxury sits. This downtown Buenos Aires hotel accommodations use features of local culture to create a modern, warm, and welcoming environment. The Sofitel Buenos Aires is member of The Leading Hotels of the World since 2004, this landmark building has 140 spacious rooms and suites. |