Photo via: l99.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sail Tower, Kempinski Hotel and Serviced Residences, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, designed by Perkins + Will Architects :: 69 floors, height 260m :: under construction
- Xiamen Eton Center North Tower, Xiamen, China designed by NBBJ Architects :: 51 floors, height 229m
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel and Office Tower, Mega Kuningan Complex, Jakarta, Indonesia by WOW Architects :: 48 floors, height 223m
- DNA Towers, Gujarat International Finance Tec-City (GIFT), Gandhinagar, India by Ecadi Architects :: 55 floors, height 234m
- Beach Front Hotel, Dubai, UAE by Atkins Arhitects :: 60 floors, height 302m :: proposal
- 7 Star Hotel at the Phoenix Island, man-made island connected by a bridge with the main island of Sanya, China designed by MAD Architects :: height 200m
- Edition London (a Marriott hotel) by Ian Schrager has an Ingo Maurer stainless steel orb light in the entrance lounge
- Image 11 of 22 from gallery of Casa AR / Lucio Muniain et al. Photograph by Onnis Luque
- This house in Argentina by local architects Arquinoma has a front door tall enough to let in a giraffe. Located in the city of Mendoza, the two-storey Casa Besares is a white-rendered, rectilinear building with wooden floors and a concrete frame. Square and rectangular windows are scattered across the facades, while a wooden staircase folds up between the floors.
- Marriott Manila
- 3 years later and our BASKETCASE chairs at LAX Marriott still look great. Proof that you can age beautifully in LA.
- The redesigning of Le Printemps by Yabu Pushelberg :: 네이버 블로그