Photo via: sfgirlbybay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Alphen Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa A 21-suite historic property on 11-plus acres of landscaped gardens in semi-rural Constantia, the Cape’s oldest wine-growing valley. The Alphen, a national monument dating back to the late seventeenth century, has hosted the likes of Mark Twain and Captain Cook, and its role in Cape history is a colorful one.
- South Beach has been called the American Riviera and an Art Deco Playground. Yet theres more than fine white sand and colorful buildings to South Beachs fantasyland of exuberant Deco architecture. South Beach offers an eclectic mix of world-class boutiques, galleries and stores. Its also a culinary hot spot for everything from gourmet to casual beachside cuisine. At night, South Beach comes alive with crowds ready to go out and have a world-class evening out.
- Nancy Chu Woos Aubergine – To Nancy, still life means life. The dominant characteristics of her art are color and abstraction; through such major themes as nudes, vegetables, fruits and landscape, she feels there is a living force inside their structural and sensuous elements. She brought this pair of aubergine from France and painted them with spontaneity and passion, like a piece of sculpture in progress.
- Brian Burnette is one of those unfortunate children whose circumstances force him to be a man long before he is ready to meet the challenge. The son of a narcissistic and alcoholic woman who neglects him, twelve-year-old Brian is forced to fend for himself in a life of poverty and loneliness.
- A colorful yellow and orange living room. A designed cube home library.
- The bar is a colorful tribute to all things kitsch and whimsical. Internacional…
- Real Life Life-Size Doll House
- Life Gallery Minimal Design of Indoor Spaces
- Folklore London: Mindful Design for Life Store Profile
- Giant floor colorful and designed pillows. Nice idea! deco art travel color colorful design original home hotel
- Colorful Bohemian Outdoor Spaces
- The Amsterdam Zaandam Inntel Hotel in the Netherlands is so colorful & it looks just like a jigsaw puzzle! This design takes inspiration from historic Dutch architecture – add it to your travel journal!