Photo via: europaconcorsi.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your favorite Ice Cream Parlor Milkshake treat, in Cupcake form! You’ll love the Chocolate and Vanilla Malt flavor in this Black and White Malt Shoppe Cupcake Recipe. Happy Friday, my loves! I haven’t been this psyched for Friday in a looong time. It’s been a crazy week around here. I have to apologize to you, in… Read More »
- TALL Fall Reclaimed Wood Pallet Art, Hand painted White Birch Chickadee bird,Tall, upcycled, Wall art, Distressed, Shabby Chic Original Acrylic painting on reclaimed Pallet board. This unique piece is 5 1/4 x 36 Tall Perfect for that skinny wall space. All of my creations are made of reclaimed boards. They are hand painted and are made after they are ordered. Although I try to duplicate original as closely as possible, there may be slight variations because no two boards are identical. Creations may vary in size by 1/2 to 1 either way. Painted and shipped in 5-7 days. Ready to hang. Signed by artist. Please contact me with any questions or inquiries for custom orders of different sizes. Thanks! SUMMER BREEZE COLLECTION: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhiteBirchStudio?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=19255402 SPRING FARMHOUSE SERIES: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhiteBirchStudio?ref=hdr_shop_menu§ion_id=18972528 WHITE BIRCH: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhiteBirchStudio?section_id=16855847&ref=shopsection_leftnav_1 BEACH: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhiteBirchStudio?section_id=18418543&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2 WINE: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhiteBirchStudio?section_id=18415222&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3 UNIQUE WALL ART: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhiteBirchStudio?section_id=16984902&ref=shopsection_leftnav_4 TABLE TRAYS: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhiteBirchStudio?section_id=18544783&ref=shopsection_leftnav_5 SEASONAL: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWhiteBirchStudio?section_id=18415216&ref=shopsection_leftnav_6 **REVIEWS** https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/TheWhiteBirchStudio/revi
- The Tassel Hotel (1893) : One of the most famous building Victor designed is The Tassel Hotel. This staircase is strongly inspired by Art Nouveau. I love this staircase because it has a lot of details and shows us many beautiful curves.
- The kind of cabin we all want to stay in. Imagine the drive up to this home. The exploration of rooms upon arrival. YES please! Exteriors by Marwan Saliba, via Behance
- This house in Argentina by local architects Arquinoma has a front door tall enough to let in a giraffe. Located in the city of Mendoza, the two-storey Casa Besares is a white-rendered, rectilinear building with wooden floors and a concrete frame. Square and rectangular windows are scattered across the facades, while a wooden staircase folds up between the floors.
- I love mine for Sangria! Guests can pour out tall glasses of cool lemonade or a tasty homemade cocktail with this self-serve dispenser. Ideal for vintage-inspired parties, this mason jar container makes a charming addition to the table spread.
- I love Paris Hotel by India Mahdavi with gorgeous armchairs
- The real size of the continents!!! OK, this information visualisation kind of shocked me. what about you?
- The exterior of each capsule in this short stay hotel in Naples, Italy, is painted either white, orange or light green and is identified by a number painted onto the floor at the entrance. Depending on your needs, the capsules can be used for as little as an hour or as long as 9 hours, making layovers a lot more comfortable.
- new headquarters of Stelmat Teleinformática in Cuiabá, Brazil – designed by Aboutblank Architecture
- loveisspeed…….: DELANO Miami by Philippe Starck…Still love this hotel …
- love this hotel: Royalton New York by Philippe Starck