Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cathedral of Zamora Built between 1151 and 1174, the Cathedral is located on a higher part of the old town, is still surrounded by its old walls and gates, and is an example of Spanish Romanesque architecture. Zamora , Spain www.artexperiencenyc.com
- designer volodymyr podolyan takes his operations to a new level with a boutique of his own.
- Custom built home is located in the gated community of Wailea Pualani. True single level living blurs the lines between inside and outside. wailea maui realestate luxury
- Copper seems to be the new trend in product design, but seeing it applied on a faceted roof on a pair of Georgian town houses in London’s Bloomsbury district takes this trend to a whole other level; discover The Great James Street Office Building by Emrys Architects.
- The Terrace Grill restaurant takes grilled foods to unprecedented levels in an ultra-modern setting. The restaurant’s unique menu achieves the pinnacle of culinary mastery, while a high level of service contributes to an inimitable dining experience. The restaurant enjoys amazing views overlooking a nearby park and the city’s main square, Freedom Square. The restaurant offers an exclusive collection of grilled dishes, appetizers, an extensive menu of ice cream and a deep wine list. terrace
- Wiesergut Boutique Hotel by Gogl Architekten (Stunning hotel design on every level. More pictures…)
- Hanro NY Flagship Store – DHD Architecture and Interior Design – Meatpacking District NYC – Downtown Manhattan – Store Merchandise – Counter – Lindsey Adelman Light – Clothing – Retail Design
- Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston, MA – Featured on RueBaRue. As fascinating for its architecture as for its artwork.
- Gallery of Prahran Hotel / Techne Architecture + Interior Design – 8
- Gallery of Garden State Hotel / Techne Architecture + Interior Design – 18
- You must see this beautiful example of modern architecture. Museo Guggenheim Bilbao Bilbao, Spain
- ARCHITECTURE OF LANNA 978-616-7800-18-9 / 312 pages / Hardcover with jacket…