Photo via: escapejunkies.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Your favorite Ice Cream Parlor Milkshake treat, in Cupcake form! You’ll love the Chocolate and Vanilla Malt flavor in this Black and White Malt Shoppe Cupcake Recipe. Happy Friday, my loves! I haven’t been this psyched for Friday in a looong time. It’s been a crazy week around here. I have to apologize to you, in… Read More »
- ShiseidoSpring Londons best rooftop bars – Telegraph
- The pool bar and grill is the place to be while at JICH! Everyone enjoys listening to music, ordering drinks, and splashing in the pool. If only we could invent smell-o-camera, so you could smell all the wonderful aromas coming from the grill! jekyllclubsummer jekyllisland www.jekyllclub.com
- Porcelain wall tile: Agata Azzurra B by Fiandre – think this is great, so dramatic!
- The Paramount – A Times Square, New York Hotel – Looks very nice, good pricing; love the outside, so pretty.
- Gramercy Park Hotel
- Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel, Baku Restaurants – Piano Lounge Bar
- The Nam Hai Hoi An | 5 Star Boutique Luxury Hotel Vietnam | GHM Hotels – The Bar that boasts chic interior illuminated by the Vietnamese-inspired lanterns
- Kitchen cabinet refacing is a whole lot cheaper than buying new — and so much more creative. Add Chalk paint on a homes kitchen cabinets and they look brand new. Click on pin to read about this DIY project.
- This fascinating Ukrainian Apartment has so many incredible details, that it could be considered one of the best apartments I have seen lately. The top floor apartment designed by Ukrainian architecture studio 2B Group is located in a building in Kiev, Ukraine. The inspiring interior design captures a multitude of styles, all designed to offer a seamless collection of textures, colors, shapes and materials. Wood, concrete, glass, metal, exposed brick – all these materials found their place in…
- Amazing rooftop swimming pool the length of a city block and a second pool with 2 separate hot jacuzzis.
- Some of my favorites ByZenz at ensuus.blogspot.nl I like this touch on the bar stools, Chris