Photo via: falklauritsen.dk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Podium at Menlyn – Pretoria South Africa
- Built by Pietro Russo in Franschhoek, South Africa The ecomo home is a compact home designed for modern, simple living in collaboration with nature. The design is based…
- A family home near Paarl, South Africa.
- Pool House in Camps Bay by SAOTA. South Africa
- Fairlawns Hotel outside Johannesburg, South Africa
- HARBOUR BRIDGE HOTEL APARTMENTS. Cape Town, South Africa Positioned between the working harbour of Cape Town (with the adjacent V&A Waterfront tourism hotspot) and the city, the Hotel Apartments straddle the canal linking the Waterfront to the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
- Alphen Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa A 21-suite historic property on 11-plus acres of landscaped gardens in semi-rural Constantia, the Cape’s oldest wine-growing valley. The Alphen, a national monument dating back to the late seventeenth century, has hosted the likes of Mark Twain and Captain Cook, and its role in Cape history is a colorful one.
- Mountain of the Gods – Mount Nermut, Turkey ❤ Reiseausrüstung mit Charakter gibts auf vamadu.de
- I like the way the curtains pull clear from the window maximising the natural light – the tracks hidden within the cornice are very smart but need to be done before the building work is finished!
- All sizes | W South Beach | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- Concrete love at the lobby at the Waterhouse at South bund – a cutting edge boutique hotel in Shanghai. shanghai boutiquehotel designhotel waterhouseatsouthbund magazinehotels
- Breathtaking view from The Waterhouse at South Bund – an incredible boutique hotel in Shanghai. See more photos at http://magazinehotels.com/warehouse-boutique-hotel-shanghai-waterhouse-south-bund/ shanghai boutiquehotel designhotel waterhouseatsouthbund magazinehotels