Photo via: papernstitchblog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These counters!!! And the brass fixtures…. The London West Hollywood California | Travel Interior Design
- Giant floor colorful and designed pillows. Nice idea! deco art travel color colorful design original home hotel
- Room lighting diagram 10 recessed lights with 6 wall wash fixtures
- Mirror Tree House…walls bounce back scenic views.
- A large circular mirror reflects a tree planted in the centre of this Osaka cafe by Japanese studio Ninkipen!
- GIO PONTI Rare dressing table, 1935 Walnut, coloured mirrored glass, bent metal, mirrored glass. 109.8 x 114 x 48.6 cm (43 1/4 x 44 7/8 x 19 1/8 in.) Manufactured by Luigi Fontana, Italy. Reverse of mirror stamped with LUIGI FONTANA & CO./TORINO/9 OTT 1935.
- Claudia 68992 Oval Brass Pendant
- Brass lamps at boutique hotel in Luang Prabang, Villa Maly boutiquehotelluangprabang
- Fabulous Brass Bar Stools – Milo Baughman | From a unique collection of antique and modern stools at http://www.1stdibs.com/furniture/seating/stools/
- Copper Grouting. Who said grouting was boring. Marble and copper (OK it might be brass) what a combination. We just need to find a bathroom idea to justify this amazing tiling.
- Victor Horta (1861-1947) – Electric Light Sconce. Brass with Glass Shades. Circa 1903. Musée dOrsay, Paris, France.