Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- In order to improve both the form and function of this building, the design focused on the following areas: traffic flow, main drop-off area, atrium and skylight, main entrance lobby, event hall and façade design. One of the advantages of the site was its relatively long frontage of 150 meters, however, the building volume spread across it lacked continuity. One of the priorities was therefore to create a unity between the existing parts of the building, including the various sectio…
- Balcony pool designs to hotel concept using frameless structural glass
- MKV Design created a hotel offering the glamour and sophistication of Baku’s original Intourist Hotel using Laufen bathroom products to create a luxurious bathroom design.
- TØNDER TOWN HALL -extension
- As testimony to the flexibility and strength of bamboo, these sea urchin shaped pods are the library and reception in the Bambu Indah Resort, Bali. Bamboo is a grass that grows incredibly quickly. Follow this picture to www.naturalhomes.org for timelapse video of bamboo growing.
- @Divan Hotel Palmira renovation by Net Mimarlık. Creating more comfortable, spacious and dynamic hotel rooms.
- HARBOUR BRIDGE HOTEL APARTMENTS. Cape Town, South Africa Positioned between the working harbour of Cape Town (with the adjacent V&A Waterfront tourism hotspot) and the city, the Hotel Apartments straddle the canal linking the Waterfront to the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
- The Elephantine Colossus, otherwise known the Elephant Colossus, or by its function as the Elephant Hotel, was a tourist attraction located on Coney Island that was built in the shape of an elephant. An example of novelty architecture, the seven-story tall structure designed by James V. Lafferty stood above Surf Avenue from 1885 until 1896, when it burnt down in a fire. During its lifespan, the thirty-one room building acted as a hotel, concert hall, and amusement bazaar.
- Copper seems to be the new trend in product design, but seeing it applied on a faceted roof on a pair of Georgian town houses in London’s Bloomsbury district takes this trend to a whole other level; discover The Great James Street Office Building by Emrys Architects.
- Alphen Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa A 21-suite historic property on 11-plus acres of landscaped gardens in semi-rural Constantia, the Cape’s oldest wine-growing valley. The Alphen, a national monument dating back to the late seventeenth century, has hosted the likes of Mark Twain and Captain Cook, and its role in Cape history is a colorful one.
- After years of renovation, like Cinderella sprinkled with some magic, The National Library of France has been given a chance to sparkle once again.
- Al Qasr at Madinat Jumeirah Hall http://ilovedubai.co/ dubai hotel travel