Photo via: housedesigndb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Château Laurier was commissioned by Grand Trunk Railway president Charles Melville Hays, and was constructed between 1909 and 1912 in tandem with Ottawas downtown Union Station (now the Government Conference Centre) across the street. The hotel features original Tiffany stained glass windows and hand-moulded plaster decorations dating back to 1912.
- Ikke så glad i masse speil på soverommet for det er litt dårlig feng shui 😛 men når det er smoky glass funker det bedre synes jeg!
- Giles Pike Architects adds stepped glass extension to Victorian house in south London
- Heated Glass used in the roof of igloo hotel rooms to keep them clear from snow Incredible Hotels Never to be Missed – Hotel Kakslauttanen, Finland. Find out more here http://www.regent-holidays.co.uk/country/finland-holidays/
- The Glass Pavilion by Steve Hermann – Gorgeous how the loadbearing walls are used in this residential house, allowing the house to be completely open.
- Scott Kyson combines charred timber with smoked glass for garden pavilion
- KRISTAL TWIN Glass partition wall by Arcadia Componibili – Gruppo Penta
- Victor Horta (1861-1947) – Electric Light Sconce. Brass with Glass Shades. Circa 1903. Musée dOrsay, Paris, France.
- Tamás Ábel + Dobos András of LAB5 architects | Wavy layered glass panel front reception desk
- Glass House in Hiroshima
- Dorsett City London | Dorsett Hospitality International | Aldgate | St Botolph’s Street | hotel design | four star | business hotel | limestone | glass
- switchable privacy glass to the shower screen of a London hotel chain