Photo via: land8.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Guestroom in the Puro Hotel, Gdansk, Poland
- Hotel in Schwäbisch Hall by Scholl Seifried
- ‘The London Edition’ is a spectacular hotel recently launched by Studio 54 founder Ian Schrager, designed in collaboration with Yabu Pushelberg.
- Window Detail at the Grand Hotel Casselbergh Brugge in Belgium by BURO II & ARCHI+I (c) Kris Vandamme
- The beautiful ME Hotel in London by Sol Melia
- Built by RDLM Arquitectos Associados in Chaves, Portugal with date 2008. Images by Sérgio Ferreira, Profoto. The Hotel casino Chaves is a structure that is not reducible to the gambling área but to other facilities that comple…
- Love the red wall in the Juvet Landscape Hotel by Jensen & Skodvin
- Edition London (a Marriott hotel) by Ian Schrager has an Ingo Maurer stainless steel orb light in the entrance lounge
- The exterior of each capsule in this short stay hotel in Naples, Italy, is painted either white, orange or light green and is identified by a number painted onto the floor at the entrance. Depending on your needs, the capsules can be used for as little as an hour or as long as 9 hours, making layovers a lot more comfortable.
- J Plus Boutique Hotel by yoo in Hong Kong, original design by Philippe Starck
- Grand Hotel Sestriere in Italy. Photo by Katja Presnal | @Skimbaco Lifestyle (Skimbacolifestyle.com) Lifestyle (Skimbacolifestyle.com)
- Located in the port city of Kazan, Russia, this contemporary, luxury hotel by Studio Marco Piva features multiple restaurants, a nightclub, a conference center and several other amenities aimed at a fast-paced business crowd. Mirage Hotel by Studio Marco Piva: “Mirage Hotel, a luxury 5-star hotel with a business orientation. Its original schematic architecture – developed by a Yugoslavian engineering company – has been revised and expanded by Studio Marco..