Photo via: gandoza.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Explore mksfcas photos on Flickr. mksfca has uploaded 11271 photos to Flickr.
- On The Rocks boutique hotel, an acclaimed member of small luxury hotels of the world, stands proudly at 200 meters above the Caldera basin. Situated in the famous village of Imerovigli, On the Rocks hotel with Caldera view lays at 10 minutes away from the islands capital Fira and 10 km from Santorini’s airport and Athinios port. Moreover, due to its privileged location is the perfect starting point to explore the magnificent island of Santorini. Greece
- All sizes | Road to Höfn | Flickr – Photo Sharing!
- This modern kitchen has a large island with a dark countertop and additional room for counter stools. On three sides of the room are floor-to-ceiling windows, allowing guests to immerse themselves within the scenery.
- Photographer Cristobal Palma has sent us these images of Casa 11 Mujeres (Eleven Women House), a cliff-top house near Santiago in Chile by architect Mathias Klotz. Designed as a holiday home to accommodate a family with eleven daughters, the house is built on a 45 degree slope. Heres some more information from Mathias Klotz: —
- Alphen Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa A 21-suite historic property on 11-plus acres of landscaped gardens in semi-rural Constantia, the Cape’s oldest wine-growing valley. The Alphen, a national monument dating back to the late seventeenth century, has hosted the likes of Mark Twain and Captain Cook, and its role in Cape history is a colorful one.
- The ultimate fairy-tale escapes: How to holiday on the dreamy Pacific islands that inspired Disneys Moana To convincingly depict Moana’s universe, Disney animators scouted the unique islands of Oceania Although the islands in the film are fictitious the team took inspiration from Samoa, Bora Bora and Tahiti If you want to visit your own Pacific paradise MailOnline Travel has rounded up some places you can stay Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-4052078/The-ultima
- Buenos Aires is well known for its vibrant culture, every corner has a special spell and people feel captivated with all the city essence. We made a selection of the TOP places to visit. There are plenty things to see and visit in Buenos Aires from Hotels, Restaurants, night clubs, where to go shopping enjoy this ride and be amazed with this wonderful city. 1. Hotels Sofitel | Buenos Aires What: Buenos Aires is strongly influenced by European Culture, sometimes referred to as the “Paris of South America” and Sofitel Buenos Aires is an exquisite Hotel wish has the perfect blend between the French Savoir and Argentine tradition. Arroyo 841, C1007AAB Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4131-0000 Park Tower| Buenos Aires What: Located on Plaza San Martin one of the most refined places in Buenos Aires, this hotel offers a range of activities, sightseeing and local attractions. Avenida Leandro N. Alem 1193, Buenos Aires 1001, Argentina +54-11-4318-9100 Four Seasons | Buenos Aires Placed in one of the most exclusive places La Recoleta district, this hotel has the perfect location near to all the cultural events, high-class stores and right in the middle of the business area. Posadas 1086, C1011ABB Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4321-1200 Faena Hotel and Universe | Buenos Aires What: Faena Hotel is a truly unique experience a place that gather amazing activities from galloping across a polo field and competing with the best players, having the chance to enjoy a race track from a panoramic box seat and have the opportunity to dance Tango with the best dancers in Buenos Aires. Martha Salotti 445, C1107CMB Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina +54 11 4010-9000 Park Hyatt Buenos Aires| Buenos Aires What: Set on the famous Avenida Alvear, the hotel Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt Buenos Aires is situated in the citys most exclusive and fashionable residential and shopping district in downtown Buenos Aires Av. Alvear 1661 Buenos Aires , C1014AAD Argentina +54 11 5171-1234 2. Restaurants Parilla Don Julio What: Buenos Aires is famous about the delicious meat and this restaurant is a exquisite place to delight yourself with the best steak and fine-dining establishments. Guatemala 4699, 1425 Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4832-6058 Casa Cruz What: Germán Martitegui has already the reputation of South America´s finest chef and this restaurant take you to a journey of flavors given to Argentine cuisine a modern twist. Uriarte 1658, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4833-1112 Sucre A contemporary cuisine this elegant restaurant brings the best touch to carnivorous cooking. Calle Sucre 676, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 47829082 Le Mistral, Four Season Hotel What: All the exclusive diches belong to the creativity of the Executive Chef Matthias Zumstein located in the Four Season Hotel it is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner the specialty is local food and it is possible to try a variety of Argentine wines. Posadas 1086, C1011ABB Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4321-1200 Chila What: With an incredible view of Puerto Madero the city´s renovate dock district this restaurant is known of one of the finest in Buenos Aires awarded with the prestigious Chef de l’Avenir award by the International Academy of Gastronomy. Alicia Moreau de Justo 1160, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4343 6067 3. Chops Recoleta What: Renowned as one of Buenos Aires’ most desirable neighborhoods, Recoleta features some of the city’s most stylish shopping. In addition it’s also possible to find landmarks such as the world-famous cemetery and Fine Art Museum. Simonetta Orsini What: Simonetta Orsini is the Argentine capital’s jewelry store par excellence. Founded more than a decade ago dating back to 1920 here you can find a supreme selection of wares from the world’s leading brands. Ayacucho 1945, C1112AAI, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4804 3222 Casa Lopez What: We already mention many things Argentine is famous for but one of the distinguish things that make it excellent is the leather products. Casa Lopez has one of the best leather in the world. Local 1019, Patio Bullrich, Avenida Libertador 700, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4814 7477 Patio Bullrich What: First open to the public in 1988 and subsequently expanded in 1995, the now legendary Patio Bullrich sits in a property formerly owned by the family of the same name, designed by English architect Juan Waldorp and constructed in 1867. Avenida Libertador 700, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4814 7400 Alto Palermo What: The district of Palermo it is one of the best places to buy luxury goods in Buenos Aires, with an impressive number of shops. Santa Fé 3253, Buenos Aires, Argentina 4. Art & Culture Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes Located in Recoleta this museum was mention as the best collection of European paintings in South America, from Xul Solar to León Ferrari, and special expositions. Avenida Libertador 1473 +54 11 4803 0802 Museo Evita This museum evocates Eva Péron life, displaying photos, articles, and many of her own possessions, including dresses, shoes, perfume, and jewelry Lafinur 2988 +54 11 4807 0306 Museum of Latin American Art This is one of the most popular museums and art galleries in the city, not only for its wide array of classic pieces of artwork from painters like Frida Kahlo. The MALBA also hosts excellent temporary exhibits of contemporary artists and activities such as readings and movie screenings. Av. Figueroa Alcorta 3415, Recoleta C1425CLA Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4808 6500 Fundación Proa | Contemporary Art Gallery Situaded on the La Boca riverfront, right beside the famous Buenos Aires Tourist attraction, it is recognized as some of Argentina´s most exciting news exhibits. Av. Pedro de Mendoza 1929 La Boca, Caminito C1169AAD, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4104.1000 Ruth Benzacar Founded in the sixties, it is one of the most prestigious galleries in the city and deals in contemporary Argentine art. Florida 1000, Buenos Aires. 4313 8480 5. Night Life 878 Buenos Aires An amazing place not difficult to find since it is named with the street number, it is a place to gather for a good chat and enjoy drinks from a well-stocked bar. Thames 878 CP 1414 Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4773 1098 Casa Bar Located in the heart of Recoleta in a classis three-storey French Second Empire style wish automatically reminds you from Paris. A perfect place to relax sipping cocktails. 1150 Rodriguez Pena, Buenos Aires, 1020 +54 11 4816-2712 Congo With a typical Buenos Aires style its reputation of quality is a place to visit, where you can appreciate from the vibrant culture of Argentina. Honduras 5329, Palermo, Buenos Aires +54 4833 5857 The Roxy Disco If you are a rock lover you have found your place to visit, the classics are present and the entire environment invites you to dance all night long. Niceto Vega 5542, Palermo Hollywood, Ciudad Autónoma de Bueos Aires, Argentina +54 11 15 4085 5274 Niceto Club Niceto is one of the devotees of the Buenos Aires clubbing scene, and its enduring success is a testament to how consistently good it is. Niceto Vega 5510, Palermo C1414BFD, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4.779.9396 6. Agenda November 2014 to December 2014 (Weekends only) Argentine Open Polo Championships February 2015 (Date to be confirmed) Buenos Aires Fashion Week April 2015 (Date to be confirmed) Buenos Aires Festival Internacional de cine independiente (BAFICI) May 2015 (Date to be confirmed) Arte BA – Contemporary Art Fair August 2015 Buenos Aires Tango Festival |
- Visit the photos and videos page of Jing An Shangri-La, West Shanghai to get a view of our rooms, suites, restaurants, event venues and lobby.
- See 21 photos from 326 visitors to Schwangau.