Photo via: thegreekfoundation.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Residence in Crete by 3+ architecture – The Greek Foundation
- Antigua All Inclusive Hotels and Resorts. Looking for beach vacation options in Antigua for the family or a couples, honeymoon or adult travel. Cocobay All Inclusive Antigua Resort – Adults Only
- Must take the wife here – one day…ESPA, located on the island resort Sentosa in Singapore, is a huge 10,000 square feet spa. It features treatment pavilions, as well as private beach villa and garden spa suites all in a beautiful setting with interlocking pools and fragrant orchids.
- Dubai – This beautiful and crazy building is designed to resemble a blossoming flower, Greek architecture firm Petra Architects recently submitted “Blossoming Dubai” to the Zaabeel Park Tall Emblem Structure Competition. Main building access is on the ground floor and through the two symmetrical structures located on each side of the tower’s base.
- The kind of cabin we all want to stay in. Imagine the drive up to this home. The exploration of rooms upon arrival. YES please! Exteriors by Marwan Saliba, via Behance
- The Golden Gazelles room, and all the rooms, at the Peacock Pavilions in Marrakech, Morocco are designed for artists of all kinds to retreat, relax, and be inspired!
- luxurycondo luxurycondo luxurylifestyle luxurycondominium luxurycondoforsale Metropica Sunrise is the biggest project in Florida with the longest pool. Enjoy a living resort style with all the amenities and features that you deserve. Residences from $430k. Find all the information at: http://www.livemetropicamiami.com/
- Best on the Beach Runner-up: Six Senses Con Dao in Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Vietnam. JetsetterAwards
- Greek Roman Columns Santa Lucia Sicily – See more of Ortigia Island at: http://chambersarchitects.com/blog/245-chambers-architects-visits-ortigia-island-siracusa-sicily.htmlsthash.IGj0wi3P.dpuf And take a look at more travel, art and architecture photos at: http://chambersarchitects.com/blog.html
- Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli Unveil Fondazione Pradas New Milan Headquarters: Fondazione Prada (Prada Foundation), an institution dedicated to contemporary art and culture, has opened the doors to its new sprawling Milan headqua…
- The rubble trench is a cheap and effective foundation that combines drainage with load distribution. The basic principle of it has been around for thousands of years but American architect Frank Lloyd Wright brought it into the 20th century. More at www.naturalhomes.org/permahome/rubble-trench-foundation.htm
- Start your day with a mouthwatering, delicious breakfast: awarded with the “Greek Breakfast” certification, the “Motivo” restaurant offers a wide selection of fresh greek breakfast staples.