Photo via: traveler.es
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Copper seems to be the new trend in product design, but seeing it applied on a faceted roof on a pair of Georgian town houses in London’s Bloomsbury district takes this trend to a whole other level; discover The Great James Street Office Building by Emrys Architects.
- The Terrace Grill restaurant takes grilled foods to unprecedented levels in an ultra-modern setting. The restaurant’s unique menu achieves the pinnacle of culinary mastery, while a high level of service contributes to an inimitable dining experience. The restaurant enjoys amazing views overlooking a nearby park and the city’s main square, Freedom Square. The restaurant offers an exclusive collection of grilled dishes, appetizers, an extensive menu of ice cream and a deep wine list. terrace
- Architectural Digest spoke to David Rockwell, founder of design powerhouse Rockwell Group, about the interiors of the New York Edition hotel in Manhattan, his latest collaboration with hotelier Ian Schrager.
- True story of how Charles P. Stanton took over the mining town of Antelope Station, Arizona and turned it into his own personal, tyrannical empire.
- Make a reservation at Revere Hotel Boston, Boston,USA with IVH Hotels. We are offering a range of unique boutique hotels worldwide with online hotel reservations and upgraded services., IVH is dedicated to bringing independent and boutique hotels, resorts, villas together with guests seeking a unique, non-cookie cutter experience. IVH Hotels, one of the largest independent hotel companies globally with over 2,000,000 rooms.
- Hospitality in Hamburg takes another step with boutique waterfront warehouse hotel
- Playmedia is involved in a new retail project with TOUS Playmedia is involved in a new retail project. Playmedia just signed a deal with the prestigious jewelry firm TOUS, to collaborate in the design of some of their stores. Starting up in Ibiza (Balearic Islands) and Madrid
- Wiesergut Boutique Hotel by Gogl Architekten (Stunning hotel design on every level. More pictures…)
- When it opened last year, Tea Mountain was a revelation. You see, while Prague may be a hidden kingdom of tea rooms, most of them did have a slightly annoying New Age vibe: people with linens playing the triangle who made you feel guilty because you had a cell phone. Tea Mountain is different. Nestled right next to the Veltlin wine bar in the Karlin district, it sports a modern design with clear reference points to Japan and the Orient. They do have wifi. They do explain everything w…
- On The Rocks boutique hotel, an acclaimed member of small luxury hotels of the world, stands proudly at 200 meters above the Caldera basin. Situated in the famous village of Imerovigli, On the Rocks hotel with Caldera view lays at 10 minutes away from the islands capital Fira and 10 km from Santorini’s airport and Athinios port. Moreover, due to its privileged location is the perfect starting point to explore the magnificent island of Santorini. Greece
- Alphen Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa A 21-suite historic property on 11-plus acres of landscaped gardens in semi-rural Constantia, the Cape’s oldest wine-growing valley. The Alphen, a national monument dating back to the late seventeenth century, has hosted the likes of Mark Twain and Captain Cook, and its role in Cape history is a colorful one.
- This home was a wedding gift from William Carson to his son, J.Milton Carson, in 1889. It’s located directly across the street from the Carson Mansion. It’s nice to have a wealthy father!