Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Bronte Restaurant, London featuring Plane lighting by Tom Dixon
- Lighthouse Tower, Dubai, UAE … Architecture Buildings Architect Art Design Office Retail Hotel
- Room. Showroom l’Antic Colonial. FranSilvestreArquitectos AlfaroHofmann showroom porcelanosa valencia spain architecture arquitectura archidaily architect arquitecto design mediterranean white marble diseñointerior lifestyle archilovers architecturelovers DiegoOpazo architecturelovers krion systempool vibia inclass noken gamadecor @porcelanosa_grupo @krion_porcelanosa
- Photo: Mode Gakuen Cocoon Tower, Tokyo, Japan 2008 … Architecture Buildings Architect Art Design Office Retail Hotel
- backlit onyx bathroom washroom backlit onyx sinks backlit onyx stone backlit onyx wall detail Backlit Onyx Countertops Home Design Photos house,architecture,design,interior design,interior designer, architect, kitchen,bath ,modern,traditional, contemporary, contractor,builder
- Hotel Majestic Barrière Cannes, Glamour na Côte D’Azur
- Hanro NY Flagship Store – DHD Architecture and Interior Design – Meatpacking District NYC – Downtown Manhattan – Store Merchandise – Counter – Lindsey Adelman Light – Clothing – Retail Design
- French Polynesia Villa arii architect : Eric Raffis & Nelly Gay @amaramarama_architects lifestyle tropical polynesia tahiti modernhouse contemporaryhome tropicalhome luxury architecturelovers architecture architect amaramarama
- Biltmore Sprites – Arizona Biltmore Hotel / 2400 E Missouri Ave., Phoenix, Arizona / February 23, 1929 / Albert Chase McArthur — Now called the Biltmore Sprites, the Sprites of Midway Gardens were in a sense the lost children of architect Wright and sculptor Alfonso Iannelli. These geometric architectural statues were conceived in 1914 for adorning and watching over Midway Gardens on Chicagos lakefront. Most of the Sprites met a premature and unfortunate demise during Prohibition.
- The rubble trench is a cheap and effective foundation that combines drainage with load distribution. The basic principle of it has been around for thousands of years but American architect Frank Lloyd Wright brought it into the 20th century. More at www.naturalhomes.org/permahome/rubble-trench-foundation.htm
- Parinee I office tower, Mumbai India – designed by architect James Law
- A few hundred metres above the sparkling Mediterranean on the edge of Sorrentos spectacular cliffs, Parco dei Principi is a testament to the timeless originality of architect Gio Pontis work.