Photo via: maalumaalu.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Funkstar De Luxe vs. Bob Marley – Sun Is Shining
- Make a splash at the Hyde pool, located at the 7th floor pool deck overlooking Midtown. Enjoy this urban oasis, whether it be to take a dip and cool off under the South Florida sun, or hang out with a refreshment at the pool side snack bar. With luxurious sunbeds and cabanas at your disposal, come relax under the sun and enjoy this urban oasis.
- The Ballroom pre-function area (287 m2; capacity 200 persons) is spacious and bright, ideal for coffee breaks, buffet service or a wedding ceremony. The pre-function area includes a bar that can be closed with a partition that nicely complements the interior of this space. A panoramic view from its windows provides a great view of the city. ballroom pre-function_area conference_hall
- South Beach has been called the American Riviera and an Art Deco Playground. Yet theres more than fine white sand and colorful buildings to South Beachs fantasyland of exuberant Deco architecture. South Beach offers an eclectic mix of world-class boutiques, galleries and stores. Its also a culinary hot spot for everything from gourmet to casual beachside cuisine. At night, South Beach comes alive with crowds ready to go out and have a world-class evening out.
- Black and Bright house on the Danish Island of Mon, located on the southern coast, designed and built by Copenhagen-based architect Jan Henrik Jansen. Jansen spent three years building the house (mostly by himself), camping out on the site in the summer and bundled in a shed in the winter months. The result is a modern houseboat-like structure that capitalizes on the view toward the coast with plenty of access to the outdoors. To see more of the offerings, go to Urlaubs Architektur
- See this contemporary home with bright, whimsical and fun kid spaces that really…
- Suite Balcony with pool www.limedays.com
- mountain side villa with pool in full sun
- Whether it’s a Griswold-style family vacation or a simple Sunday cruise, road trips are classic America—especially when looking out your windows at sea upon shining sea. In a country that’s fringed…
- The door of our Patio. The sun is all around our Hotel Boutiquehotel Spain Travel Architecture Hermitage Rural Cottage Luxury
- Dreaming of a long weekend in Capri and the Amalfi Coast conjures up images of a warm Italian sun, steep cliffs, and the blue waters of the Mediterranean.
- The Chandler evening turn-down service