Photo via: dezeen.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Prepare to be seduced by the way of life you’ll discover in Buenos Aires. This huge port city overflows with the sultry sights and sounds of the tango, exotic aromas of to-die-for cuisine, and many European-inspired cultural attractions that will grab your imagination and never let go. Give in to the temptations around you… 1. Panamericano Hotel and Resort Guests at the Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel & Resort enjoy stylish rooms, outstanding personal service and a location that cant be beat. Many of the rooms and suites offer spectacular views of the city, and the world-class spa and fitness center provides a place for guests to relax and enjoy inspiring views of Buenos Aires. The hotel is perfectly situated near the historic Obelisk and the Teatro Colón Opera House, right in the middle of the financial and commercial districts where youll also find upscale shops, restaurants, theatres, galleries and museums. Buenos Aires is known for its intellectual flare, European style architecture and distinguished culture and charm. 2. Caesar Park Buenos Aires The Caesar Park Buenos Aires (managed by MGallery and soon to be MGallery Buenos Aires) in La Recoleta, one of the most elegant neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, combines European sophistication with the warmth of Argentinean tradition. The excellent service will make your stay a unique experience. Located in the most distinguished and upscale quarter or Buenos Aires on Posadas Street and in front of the most elegant shopping mall in the city, The Patio Bullrich. Only a few steps away from Recoleta, a traditional pedestrian area which features a great number of open air coffee houses, numerous restaurants and important museums and art galleries. Surrounded by fashion designer boutiques, situated near Libertador, Alvear and 9 De Julio Avenues with quick and direct access to the financial and commercial districts. 3. Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Located on the famous Avenida Alvear, the hotel Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt Buenos Aires is situated in the citys most exclusive and fashionable residential and shopping district in downtown Buenos Aires, Argentina. Visit the impressive hotel art gallery to view works by artists from Argentina and Latin America. Rejuvenate at Ahin Spa, one of the leading spas in Buenos Aires. Stepping out of this luxury hotel, guests will find themselves at the very heart of this beautiful, exciting and endlessly fascinating city. 4. Patios de Cafayate Hotel and Spa Enter the enchanting glass lobby doors of Patios de Cafayate Hotel & Spa and experience true elegance. Rich in culture, wine, and tradition, Patios de Cafayate Hotel & Spa embraces its spectacular views of the Calchaqui Valley vineyards. Take a stroll through our extensive gardens and admire traditional architecture and antique colonial patios. Ancient traditions of the Calchaqui Valley promote relaxation, health, and pleasure and continue today as the philosophy of Winespa. Generations of unique treatments unite at Winespa – the most frequent including the carob tree, cactus and molle. Pamper yourself with world-class treatments amongst breathtaking views of the valley. Extend your journey at Restaurant, where the chef prepares recipes of interesting indigenous ingredients passed down from generations. 5. Sofitel Buenos Aires The hotel features a perfect blend of the French savoir faire and the Argentine tradition, with an ambience complementing exquisite decor and the delicate scents of soft flowers, awakening the senses of the guest and giving them the feeling of being where true luxury sits. This downtown Buenos Aires hotel accommodations use features of local culture to create a modern, warm, and welcoming environment. The Sofitel Buenos Aires is member of The Leading Hotels of the World since 2004, this landmark building has 140 spacious rooms and suites. |
- Jul 15, 2017 – Entire home/apt for $145. This charming adobe style home is steps from Canyon Road, the cornerstone of Santa Fes renowned art culture. A picturesque 15 min walk takes you t…
- Pullman hotels has opened its fifth Pullman in Thialand The Pullman Phuket Arcadia Naithon Beach hotel located on Phukets west coast in the tropical hills overlooking the Andaman Sea. The hotel designed by Thai artist Supachai Katkaroonkul features 277 bedrooms, seven suites and stunning features such as the dramatic waterfall water features. Sitting on the… www.aizakbuyondo.com
- In the heart of Monet city (Giverny) you will find the Relais du Silence Jardin des plumes. Welcome in Basse-Normandie !
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai Spa, Bangkok. In this exotic temple in the heart of Thailand, all treatments are based from ancient Thai rituals and use native herbs, spices, and fragrances. Chakra rituals will take you one step closer to mastering meditation while yoga classes will help you find Namaste.
- Water fountains are one of the most effective visual and auditory additions you can add to your space. The sights and sounds of water promote relaxation, help to cleanse the air and make stunning artistic statements that reflect your personal style and taste. The soothing sounds of running water from a fountain create a tranquil backdrop for your family room, office, or bedroom.
- The exterior of each capsule in this short stay hotel in Naples, Italy, is painted either white, orange or light green and is identified by a number painted onto the floor at the entrance. Depending on your needs, the capsules can be used for as little as an hour or as long as 9 hours, making layovers a lot more comfortable.
- Apartment in Ospedaletti is another chic interior design project completed by NG Studio. It is located in Ospedaletti, a small city in the region of Liguriam Italy. Apartment in Ospedaletti by NG Studio: “This interior is situated in the picturesque residence in Ospedaletti, on the shores of the Ligurian Sea. Residencial building is surrounded by greenery of private garden, and has well-organized entry into the territory and the corresponding main..
- Stunning floating staircase in white for the minimalist home
- copper tube on table top water wall instructions for tabletop fountain
- Argenta is perfect for interiors and exteriors, design, creative architectural design, bespoke photography for designers, printed on fire resistant and water retardant metal
- Esperas Traditional Houses- Santorini Oia is the prettiest and most upmarket of Santorinis cliff-top villages, and famed for its sunset. In a peaceful location a ten minute walk from the centre of the village, and built down the cliffside , the Esperas enjoys the most fantastic caldera views. greece santorini sunvil