Photo via: 1000placestogobeforeidie.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Park Hotel Prague Park hotel in Prague, the Czech Republic, designed and built according to the quintessential modernism values of late 50s, The intention of the initiators was to brand the hotel with the architectural value as originally planned. Our challenge as the designers is to deal with matching the spaces which are quoting with historical value and the philosophy concept to the planning consistent of contemporary dining spaces.
- Hotel Sheraton Santo Domingo • 2014 Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. Project by Selman & Asociados Arquitectura www.selman-asocs.com hotel interiordesign furniture architecture
- Mira hotel, Hong Kong designed by Charles Allem
- Contactez-nous pour lorganisation de votre séminaire en région parisienne ! Contact us to organize your conference at the gates of Paris, only 15 minutes away from Charles de Gaulle airport.conferencevenue
- True story of how Charles P. Stanton took over the mining town of Antelope Station, Arizona and turned it into his own personal, tyrannical empire.
- Château Laurier was commissioned by Grand Trunk Railway president Charles Melville Hays, and was constructed between 1909 and 1912 in tandem with Ottawas downtown Union Station (now the Government Conference Centre) across the street. The hotel features original Tiffany stained glass windows and hand-moulded plaster decorations dating back to 1912.
- Finally managed to arrive here @designblok_prague designblok prague design architecture oceedesign
- Moods Boutique Hotel, Prague, by Vladimir Zak and Roman Vrtiska
- When it opened last year, Tea Mountain was a revelation. You see, while Prague may be a hidden kingdom of tea rooms, most of them did have a slightly annoying New Age vibe: people with linens playing the triangle who made you feel guilty because you had a cell phone. Tea Mountain is different. Nestled right next to the Veltlin wine bar in the Karlin district, it sports a modern design with clear reference points to Japan and the Orient. They do have wifi. They do explain everything w…
- Cultural Sunday – London tour finally London architecture towerbridge tower bridge towerbridgelondon design engeneer sun sky
- 7 Star Hotel at the Phoenix Island, man-made island connected by a bridge with the main island of Sanya, China designed by MAD Architects :: height 200m
- All sizes | Moss covered stone bridge in Japanese garden over koi carp pond | Flickr – Photo Sharing!