Photo via: bt-images.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Pool House in Camps Bay by SAOTA. South Africa
- A family home near Paarl, South Africa.
- Gods Window – South Africa
- Fairlawns Hotel outside Johannesburg, South Africa
- Built by Pietro Russo in Franschhoek, South Africa The ecomo home is a compact home designed for modern, simple living in collaboration with nature. The design is based…
- Podium at Menlyn – Pretoria South Africa
- HARBOUR BRIDGE HOTEL APARTMENTS. Cape Town, South Africa Positioned between the working harbour of Cape Town (with the adjacent V&A Waterfront tourism hotspot) and the city, the Hotel Apartments straddle the canal linking the Waterfront to the Cape Town International Convention Centre.
- Alphen Boutique Hotel Cape Town, South Africa A 21-suite historic property on 11-plus acres of landscaped gardens in semi-rural Constantia, the Cape’s oldest wine-growing valley. The Alphen, a national monument dating back to the late seventeenth century, has hosted the likes of Mark Twain and Captain Cook, and its role in Cape history is a colorful one.
- &Beyond Kichwa Tembo Tented Camp in Kenya, Africa has nine canvas tents, all with gleaming wooden floors, wide beds, plush seating, ample storage and an en-suite bathroom with twin basins and a shower, and a private deck. This camp is the perfect place for an intimate safari for two. Timbuktu Travel.
- Suryagarh – Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India
- Mangrove No.1 sales center