Photo via: ruebarue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vancouver Public Library Central Branch Building – Featured on RueBaRue. Designed by internationally-acclaimed Canadian architect Moshe Safdie and opened in 1995.
- Burj Khalifa in Dubai – Featured on RueBaRue. The world’s tallest building, quietly modernist and reminiscent of the spiral minaret design in Islamic architecture.
- Anne B Schwartz / Los Angeles / contemporary abstract expressionist. Browse more art at annebschwartz.com | Abstract Art | Abstract Art Paintings | Modern Art | Modern Contemporary | Art Drawings | Art Paintings | Oil Canvas |
- Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston, MA – Featured on RueBaRue. As fascinating for its architecture as for its artwork.
- The Broad – Featured on RueBaRue
- Joans on Third – Los Angeles
- Black and Bright house on the Danish Island of Mon, located on the southern coast, designed and built by Copenhagen-based architect Jan Henrik Jansen. Jansen spent three years building the house (mostly by himself), camping out on the site in the summer and bundled in a shed in the winter months. The result is a modern houseboat-like structure that capitalizes on the view toward the coast with plenty of access to the outdoors. To see more of the offerings, go to Urlaubs Architektur
- The Elephantine Colossus, otherwise known the Elephant Colossus, or by its function as the Elephant Hotel, was a tourist attraction located on Coney Island that was built in the shape of an elephant. An example of novelty architecture, the seven-story tall structure designed by James V. Lafferty stood above Surf Avenue from 1885 until 1896, when it burnt down in a fire. During its lifespan, the thirty-one room building acted as a hotel, concert hall, and amusement bazaar.
- Get discount Raging Waters tickets for Raging Waters Los Angeles Los Angeles. Goldstar has Raging Waters reviews, seat locations, and deals on tickets. 2013-06-30
- The Tassel Hotel (1893) : One of the most famous building Victor designed is The Tassel Hotel. This staircase is strongly inspired by Art Nouveau. I love this staircase because it has a lot of details and shows us many beautiful curves.
- $15.9 Million Luxury Residence – 8927 St Ives Drive, Los Angeles, CA
- line hotel los angeles – Google Search