Photo via: architecturaldigest.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- ‘The London Edition’ is a spectacular hotel recently launched by Studio 54 founder Ian Schrager, designed in collaboration with Yabu Pushelberg.
- Edition London (a Marriott hotel) by Ian Schrager has an Ingo Maurer stainless steel orb light in the entrance lounge
- Beautiful hotel bar | London Edition Hotel | Berners Tavern | Ian Schrager with designer Yabu Pushelberg
- Luxurious London EDITION hotel (old Berners Street Hotel). Ian Schrager design. cool bar
- Steve Wynn’s New York Apartment Photos | Architectural Digest
- Hanro NY Flagship Store – DHD Architecture and Interior Design – Meatpacking District NYC – Downtown Manhattan – Store Merchandise – Counter – Lindsey Adelman Light – Clothing – Retail Design
- designer volodymyr podolyan takes his operations to a new level with a boutique of his own.
- Park Hotel Prague Park hotel in Prague, the Czech Republic, designed and built according to the quintessential modernism values of late 50s, The intention of the initiators was to brand the hotel with the architectural value as originally planned. Our challenge as the designers is to deal with matching the spaces which are quoting with historical value and the philosophy concept to the planning consistent of contemporary dining spaces.
- Playmedia is involved in a new retail project with TOUS Playmedia is involved in a new retail project. Playmedia just signed a deal with the prestigious jewelry firm TOUS, to collaborate in the design of some of their stores. Starting up in Ibiza (Balearic Islands) and Madrid
- This fascinating Ukrainian Apartment has so many incredible details, that it could be considered one of the best apartments I have seen lately. The top floor apartment designed by Ukrainian architecture studio 2B Group is located in a building in Kiev, Ukraine. The inspiring interior design captures a multitude of styles, all designed to offer a seamless collection of textures, colors, shapes and materials. Wood, concrete, glass, metal, exposed brick – all these materials found their place in…
- If you like sweets and always reminisce with tenderness about the taste of desserts and cakes that you were treated to as a child, then you should definitely visit the Beriozka Shop, located in the luxurious Kharkiv Palace Premier Hotel. sweets candy kharkiv_palace premier_hotels
- Buenos Aires is well known for its vibrant culture, every corner has a special spell and people feel captivated with all the city essence. We made a selection of the TOP places to visit. There are plenty things to see and visit in Buenos Aires from Hotels, Restaurants, night clubs, where to go shopping enjoy this ride and be amazed with this wonderful city. 1. Hotels Sofitel | Buenos Aires What: Buenos Aires is strongly influenced by European Culture, sometimes referred to as the “Paris of South America” and Sofitel Buenos Aires is an exquisite Hotel wish has the perfect blend between the French Savoir and Argentine tradition. Arroyo 841, C1007AAB Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4131-0000 Park Tower| Buenos Aires What: Located on Plaza San Martin one of the most refined places in Buenos Aires, this hotel offers a range of activities, sightseeing and local attractions. Avenida Leandro N. Alem 1193, Buenos Aires 1001, Argentina +54-11-4318-9100 Four Seasons | Buenos Aires Placed in one of the most exclusive places La Recoleta district, this hotel has the perfect location near to all the cultural events, high-class stores and right in the middle of the business area. Posadas 1086, C1011ABB Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4321-1200 Faena Hotel and Universe | Buenos Aires What: Faena Hotel is a truly unique experience a place that gather amazing activities from galloping across a polo field and competing with the best players, having the chance to enjoy a race track from a panoramic box seat and have the opportunity to dance Tango with the best dancers in Buenos Aires. Martha Salotti 445, C1107CMB Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, Argentina +54 11 4010-9000 Park Hyatt Buenos Aires| Buenos Aires What: Set on the famous Avenida Alvear, the hotel Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt Buenos Aires is situated in the citys most exclusive and fashionable residential and shopping district in downtown Buenos Aires Av. Alvear 1661 Buenos Aires , C1014AAD Argentina +54 11 5171-1234 2. Restaurants Parilla Don Julio What: Buenos Aires is famous about the delicious meat and this restaurant is a exquisite place to delight yourself with the best steak and fine-dining establishments. Guatemala 4699, 1425 Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4832-6058 Casa Cruz What: Germán Martitegui has already the reputation of South America´s finest chef and this restaurant take you to a journey of flavors given to Argentine cuisine a modern twist. Uriarte 1658, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4833-1112 Sucre A contemporary cuisine this elegant restaurant brings the best touch to carnivorous cooking. Calle Sucre 676, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 47829082 Le Mistral, Four Season Hotel What: All the exclusive diches belong to the creativity of the Executive Chef Matthias Zumstein located in the Four Season Hotel it is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner the specialty is local food and it is possible to try a variety of Argentine wines. Posadas 1086, C1011ABB Capital Federal, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4321-1200 Chila What: With an incredible view of Puerto Madero the city´s renovate dock district this restaurant is known of one of the finest in Buenos Aires awarded with the prestigious Chef de l’Avenir award by the International Academy of Gastronomy. Alicia Moreau de Justo 1160, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4343 6067 3. Chops Recoleta What: Renowned as one of Buenos Aires’ most desirable neighborhoods, Recoleta features some of the city’s most stylish shopping. In addition it’s also possible to find landmarks such as the world-famous cemetery and Fine Art Museum. Simonetta Orsini What: Simonetta Orsini is the Argentine capital’s jewelry store par excellence. Founded more than a decade ago dating back to 1920 here you can find a supreme selection of wares from the world’s leading brands. Ayacucho 1945, C1112AAI, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4804 3222 Casa Lopez What: We already mention many things Argentine is famous for but one of the distinguish things that make it excellent is the leather products. Casa Lopez has one of the best leather in the world. Local 1019, Patio Bullrich, Avenida Libertador 700, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4814 7477 Patio Bullrich What: First open to the public in 1988 and subsequently expanded in 1995, the now legendary Patio Bullrich sits in a property formerly owned by the family of the same name, designed by English architect Juan Waldorp and constructed in 1867. Avenida Libertador 700, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4814 7400 Alto Palermo What: The district of Palermo it is one of the best places to buy luxury goods in Buenos Aires, with an impressive number of shops. Santa Fé 3253, Buenos Aires, Argentina 4. Art & Culture Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes Located in Recoleta this museum was mention as the best collection of European paintings in South America, from Xul Solar to León Ferrari, and special expositions. Avenida Libertador 1473 +54 11 4803 0802 Museo Evita This museum evocates Eva Péron life, displaying photos, articles, and many of her own possessions, including dresses, shoes, perfume, and jewelry Lafinur 2988 +54 11 4807 0306 Museum of Latin American Art This is one of the most popular museums and art galleries in the city, not only for its wide array of classic pieces of artwork from painters like Frida Kahlo. The MALBA also hosts excellent temporary exhibits of contemporary artists and activities such as readings and movie screenings. Av. Figueroa Alcorta 3415, Recoleta C1425CLA Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4808 6500 Fundación Proa | Contemporary Art Gallery Situaded on the La Boca riverfront, right beside the famous Buenos Aires Tourist attraction, it is recognized as some of Argentina´s most exciting news exhibits. Av. Pedro de Mendoza 1929 La Boca, Caminito C1169AAD, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4104.1000 Ruth Benzacar Founded in the sixties, it is one of the most prestigious galleries in the city and deals in contemporary Argentine art. Florida 1000, Buenos Aires. 4313 8480 5. Night Life 878 Buenos Aires An amazing place not difficult to find since it is named with the street number, it is a place to gather for a good chat and enjoy drinks from a well-stocked bar. Thames 878 CP 1414 Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4773 1098 Casa Bar Located in the heart of Recoleta in a classis three-storey French Second Empire style wish automatically reminds you from Paris. A perfect place to relax sipping cocktails. 1150 Rodriguez Pena, Buenos Aires, 1020 +54 11 4816-2712 Congo With a typical Buenos Aires style its reputation of quality is a place to visit, where you can appreciate from the vibrant culture of Argentina. Honduras 5329, Palermo, Buenos Aires +54 4833 5857 The Roxy Disco If you are a rock lover you have found your place to visit, the classics are present and the entire environment invites you to dance all night long. Niceto Vega 5542, Palermo Hollywood, Ciudad Autónoma de Bueos Aires, Argentina +54 11 15 4085 5274 Niceto Club Niceto is one of the devotees of the Buenos Aires clubbing scene, and its enduring success is a testament to how consistently good it is. Niceto Vega 5510, Palermo C1414BFD, Buenos Aires, Argentina +54 11 4.779.9396 6. Agenda November 2014 to December 2014 (Weekends only) Argentine Open Polo Championships February 2015 (Date to be confirmed) Buenos Aires Fashion Week April 2015 (Date to be confirmed) Buenos Aires Festival Internacional de cine independiente (BAFICI) May 2015 (Date to be confirmed) Arte BA – Contemporary Art Fair August 2015 Buenos Aires Tango Festival |