Photo via: timbersresorts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tuscany hotel: Sextantio Albergo Diffuso: in Santo Stefano di Sessanio, Italy: authentic, luxurious design hotel (TM) $130/nt
- Principe Forte Dei Marmi, luxury hotel in Tuscany, Italy http://www.mediteranique.com/hotels-italy/tuscany/principe-forte-dei-marmi/
- Tuscany, Italy Val Dorcia Siena
- Visit our site http://www.studioginteriordesign.com/ for more information on Interior Design In Surrey. involves many things like, the preparation of documents often by a licensed professional for the construction of an interior space such as plans and elevations, and details and specifications, including lighting, power and communication locations, materials and finishes, and furniture layouts.
- The exterior of each capsule in this short stay hotel in Naples, Italy, is painted either white, orange or light green and is identified by a number painted onto the floor at the entrance. Depending on your needs, the capsules can be used for as little as an hour or as long as 9 hours, making layovers a lot more comfortable.
- Carlo Scarpa (Italiano, 1906-1978) | Fondazione Querini Stampalia | Sestiere Castello, 5252, 30122 Venice, Italy | 1959-63 (With subsequent modifications by Valeriano Pastor and Mario Botta)
- Deluxe Double Room, Kameha Grand Zurich. Unique fusions of colour and structural design are the brainchild of award winning Dutch designer Marcel Wanders. Marcel’s creativity and trademark innovative mix of materials and techniques are clear throughout the property, paying homage to Swiss culture through small creative touches including chocolate patterned wall panelling and mini bars styled on bank vaults. KamehaGrandZurich Lieblingsplatz LifeisGrand Hotelopening2015 Zurich
- Dorsett Singapore 28 March 2013 to 30 June 2013 opening special. One night stay at Dorsett Room at an exclusive rate of $199++ per night (room only) Complimentary wired and wireless Internet (WIFI) access Celebrate with us as we mark the opening of Dorsett Singapore!
- Shangri La Hotel Paris Typical french hotel room in the beautiful shades of blue.Plain colors and curtains hung and pinned high ceiling give the impression of height and spaciousness of the room.Without unnecessary decorations are building an atmosphere of sophistication and elegance. Interior very harmonious, with cost-effective and calm colors. Delicate fabrics and flowers in a vase add charm and subtleties.
- The Elephantine Colossus, otherwise known the Elephant Colossus, or by its function as the Elephant Hotel, was a tourist attraction located on Coney Island that was built in the shape of an elephant. An example of novelty architecture, the seven-story tall structure designed by James V. Lafferty stood above Surf Avenue from 1885 until 1896, when it burnt down in a fire. During its lifespan, the thirty-one room building acted as a hotel, concert hall, and amusement bazaar.
- Review of the new Hyatt Centric Waikiki Beach in Honolulu.
- In order to improve both the form and function of this building, the design focused on the following areas: traffic flow, main drop-off area, atrium and skylight, main entrance lobby, event hall and façade design. One of the advantages of the site was its relatively long frontage of 150 meters, however, the building volume spread across it lacked continuity. One of the priorities was therefore to create a unity between the existing parts of the building, including the various sectio…