Photo via: archdaily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dubai – This beautiful and crazy building is designed to resemble a blossoming flower, Greek architecture firm Petra Architects recently submitted “Blossoming Dubai” to the Zaabeel Park Tall Emblem Structure Competition. Main building access is on the ground floor and through the two symmetrical structures located on each side of the tower’s base.
- Ellerman Hotel by GAPP architects and urban designers.
- Amazing rooftop swimming pool the length of a city block and a second pool with 2 separate hot jacuzzis.
- Gallery of Snøhettas Terraced, Geometric Tower Wins Competition for Bank…
- Image 17 of 20 from gallery of GRAFT Wins Competition to Design Resort in Lofer. Premium Residence
- Image 9 of 10 from gallery of Chrome Hotel / Sanjay Puri Architects. Typical floor plan
- Gallery – SB House / Pitsou Kedem Architects – 16
- Image 15 of 16 from gallery of Cafe Cross / FORM Kouichi Kimura Architects. First Floor Plan
- Hotel Golden Holiday in Nha Trang / Trinh Viet A Architects
- 720 South (United States), Americas restaurant / Aria Group Architects www.restaurantandbardesignawards.com
- Jeju Hills Hotel Resort, Lava Architects / visual dougandwolf
- Matériaux bruts (poutre et briques apparentes, comptoir béton ) // Reception / Architects: EC-5 architects Photography: Stavros Sotiriou