Photo via: furkl.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- On the north east coast of Scotland, high atop a rocky headland on the North Sea, lie the ruins of a medieval fortress called Dùn Fhoithear. Known as Dunnottar in English, this famous castle is one of the most photographed in Scotland, and with good reason. The views of the castle from land and sea are simply stunning, calling up memories of ancient Picts, medieval Scottish knights and Jacobites, all of whom are connected to the site. Dunnottar was once controlled by the Keiths, who held the …
- After years of renovation, like Cinderella sprinkled with some magic, The National Library of France has been given a chance to sparkle once again.
- Nancy Chu Woos Aubergine – To Nancy, still life means life. The dominant characteristics of her art are color and abstraction; through such major themes as nudes, vegetables, fruits and landscape, she feels there is a living force inside their structural and sensuous elements. She brought this pair of aubergine from France and painted them with spontaneity and passion, like a piece of sculpture in progress.
- The Chateau de Noirieux, Relais & Chaeaux, Pays de la Loire. A natural landscape, ancient trees in a 9 hectars parc, youll appreciate a relaxing moment with a tasty cooking. Bontourism The Art Of Traveling
- Lobby – The Château Montebello is a hotel & resort complex in Montebello, Quebec, Canada. It is one of the unique Canadian Pacific Railway hotels which was for many years the worlds largest log building. The setting for the retreat is 65,000 acres of forested wildlife sanctuary & 70 lakes on the shore of the Ottawa River, between Ottawa & Montreal. The hotel is situated on one of the last surviving land grants made by 17th-century French kings to early settlers of what was then La Nouvelle France.
- The Most Exclusive Hotel Room In The World: Inside Disneys Castle…. I want to stay here!!!!
- Perfect for a road trip, the Italian island of Sardinia is a travel destination brimming with luxury hotels, ancient landscapes, and distinctive cuisine.
- Bibliothèque Nationale de France
- followthewestwind: Courtine Saint-Michel, St. Paul de Vence, Provence, France (via Pinterest)
- Jul 15, 2017 – Entire home/apt for $145. This charming adobe style home is steps from Canyon Road, the cornerstone of Santa Fes renowned art culture. A picturesque 15 min walk takes you t…
- Jardins du château de Vendeuvre entre Falaise et Lisieux – Tourisme Calvados
- Château Laurier was commissioned by Grand Trunk Railway president Charles Melville Hays, and was constructed between 1909 and 1912 in tandem with Ottawas downtown Union Station (now the Government Conference Centre) across the street. The hotel features original Tiffany stained glass windows and hand-moulded plaster decorations dating back to 1912.