Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- We are one of the best cementtile producer with the thickest colour layer in the world!! Our clients grind their tiles after couple of years and happy to see their floor just like the first day after installation! cementtile ottotiles turkishtile floortile london zurichistanbul design handmade handmadetiles
- 10 Green Hotels To Book For Earth Day
- I may never need this much kitchen but I think if I did Id have to pet the stove every time I walked by it.
- 30 Amazing Places on Earth You Need To Visit Part 1 – Namba Parks, Osaka, Japan
- Your favorite Ice Cream Parlor Milkshake treat, in Cupcake form! You’ll love the Chocolate and Vanilla Malt flavor in this Black and White Malt Shoppe Cupcake Recipe. Happy Friday, my loves! I haven’t been this psyched for Friday in a looong time. It’s been a crazy week around here. I have to apologize to you, in… Read More »
- Youll only ever need to pack these beauty products on your next getaway – http://dropdeadgorgeousdaily.com/2014/09/beauty-jet-setter-top-essential-primping-products-need-travels/
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming. – Fiftieth amongst the US states alphabetically and fiftieth in terms of population, Wyoming is the perfect place to escape the crowds and take in the vast beauty that Americas heartland has to offer. Note The 10 Most Beautiful Towns In Wyoming from TheCultureTrip.com
- A perfect ending to a long day to rest in this luxury Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives. travel maldives luxuryresort
- Bohemian magic! Good seeing you yesterday @meneses75 Had such a great day in LA yesterday delivering furniture and see some of my favorite customers and meeting new ones. Xoxo Cant wait to come back!
- You’re able to read this because some smart people from University of Illinois invented the modern day web browser. Beat that, everywhere else!
- Prepare to be seduced by the way of life you’ll discover in Buenos Aires. This huge port city overflows with the sultry sights and sounds of the tango, exotic aromas of to-die-for cuisine, and many European-inspired cultural attractions that will grab your imagination and never let go. Give in to the temptations around you… 1. Panamericano Hotel and Resort Guests at the Panamericano Buenos Aires Hotel & Resort enjoy stylish rooms, outstanding personal service and a location that cant be beat. Many of the rooms and suites offer spectacular views of the city, and the world-class spa and fitness center provides a place for guests to relax and enjoy inspiring views of Buenos Aires. The hotel is perfectly situated near the historic Obelisk and the Teatro Colón Opera House, right in the middle of the financial and commercial districts where youll also find upscale shops, restaurants, theatres, galleries and museums. Buenos Aires is known for its intellectual flare, European style architecture and distinguished culture and charm. 2. Caesar Park Buenos Aires The Caesar Park Buenos Aires (managed by MGallery and soon to be MGallery Buenos Aires) in La Recoleta, one of the most elegant neighborhoods in Buenos Aires, combines European sophistication with the warmth of Argentinean tradition. The excellent service will make your stay a unique experience. Located in the most distinguished and upscale quarter or Buenos Aires on Posadas Street and in front of the most elegant shopping mall in the city, The Patio Bullrich. Only a few steps away from Recoleta, a traditional pedestrian area which features a great number of open air coffee houses, numerous restaurants and important museums and art galleries. Surrounded by fashion designer boutiques, situated near Libertador, Alvear and 9 De Julio Avenues with quick and direct access to the financial and commercial districts. 3. Park Hyatt Buenos Aires Located on the famous Avenida Alvear, the hotel Palacio Duhau – Park Hyatt Buenos Aires is situated in the citys most exclusive and fashionable residential and shopping district in downtown Buenos Aires, Argentina. Visit the impressive hotel art gallery to view works by artists from Argentina and Latin America. Rejuvenate at Ahin Spa, one of the leading spas in Buenos Aires. Stepping out of this luxury hotel, guests will find themselves at the very heart of this beautiful, exciting and endlessly fascinating city. 4. Patios de Cafayate Hotel and Spa Enter the enchanting glass lobby doors of Patios de Cafayate Hotel & Spa and experience true elegance. Rich in culture, wine, and tradition, Patios de Cafayate Hotel & Spa embraces its spectacular views of the Calchaqui Valley vineyards. Take a stroll through our extensive gardens and admire traditional architecture and antique colonial patios. Ancient traditions of the Calchaqui Valley promote relaxation, health, and pleasure and continue today as the philosophy of Winespa. Generations of unique treatments unite at Winespa – the most frequent including the carob tree, cactus and molle. Pamper yourself with world-class treatments amongst breathtaking views of the valley. Extend your journey at Restaurant, where the chef prepares recipes of interesting indigenous ingredients passed down from generations. 5. Sofitel Buenos Aires The hotel features a perfect blend of the French savoir faire and the Argentine tradition, with an ambience complementing exquisite decor and the delicate scents of soft flowers, awakening the senses of the guest and giving them the feeling of being where true luxury sits. This downtown Buenos Aires hotel accommodations use features of local culture to create a modern, warm, and welcoming environment. The Sofitel Buenos Aires is member of The Leading Hotels of the World since 2004, this landmark building has 140 spacious rooms and suites. |
- Clodagh’s reputation precedes her: the shamanistic first-name-only moniker, the devotion to feng shui, the contemplative mood that suffuses both her personality and her wo…